Kurt Warner - don't feel bad

RLflutie7

I watched the Arizona-Bills game after the Broncos game and I don't think you guys should feel that bad.

Like I said earlier in the week, Warner is that good and I think he's the best QB playing in the NFL right now.

And if Dallas fans think they're going to have it easy, they're nuts. Dallas has a better pass rush than Buffalo, but I still think the Cardinals can score at will against them, in fact, I think the Cardinals can score 30 points on any defense in the league.

The Cardinals should win all but two games on their schedule (Carolina and NY Giants) and they'll make the playoffs. They could do some damage there too.

And I base all of this on Kurt Warner. We're talking about a two-time MVP guy here. He's not the joke so many people portray him to be.

Losing to the Jets and Redskins, doesn't look so bad now. And killing the Dolphins looks even better.

I watched the Arizona-Bills game after the Broncos game and I don't think you guys should feel that bad.

Like I said earlier in the week, Warner is that good and I think he's the best QB playing in the NFL right now.

And if Dallas fans think they're going to have it easy, they're nuts. Dallas has a better pass rush than Buffalo, but I still think the Cardinals can score at will against them, in fact, I think the Cardinals can score 30 points on any defense in the league.

The Cardinals should win all but two games on their schedule (Carolina and NY Giants) and they'll make the playoffs. They could do some damage there too.

And I base all of this on Kurt Warner. We're talking about a two-time MVP guy here. He's not the joke so many people portray him to be.

Losing to the Jets and Redskins, doesn't look so bad now. And killing the Dolphins looks even better.

When he has time to throw he's very good. It's not out of the question that they will make the playoffs.

When he has time to throw he's very good. It's not out of the question that they will make the playoffs.

No doubt, the Cardinals have a great offence and lots of weapons, but its not just because of Warner. When he has time to throw, he can be almost as good as any QB, but pressure him and he crumbles, the Jets showed that, unfortunatly the bills defence decided thats not the way they want to do things

No doubt, the Cardinals have a great offence and lots of weapons, but its not just because of Warner. When he has time to throw, he can be almost as good as any QB, but pressure him and he crumbles, the Jets showed that, unfortunatly the bills defence decided thats not the way they want to do things

The question is, why in the world did they decide that they didn't want to utilize a defensive game plan with this in mind.....

Shhhh! Don't tell murra you agree with me. He'll call you an idiot too. Keep it on the down low. :censored:

The question is, why in the world did they decide that they didn't want to utilize a defensive game plan with this in mind.....

I just don't think they could have really done much yesterday no matter what game plan they used. A lot of it was execution and penalties.