Obey and pledge yourself to Obama

Between this, the Obama Youth choir, the Communist/Castro looking Obama posters, the Obama "O" hand signal.....the cult aspect is getting a little scary.

If they really wanted to intimidate people do you think they would have put the tubby kid in front?

If they really wanted to intimidate people do you think they would have put the tubby kid in front?

It is all Carl Rove style scare tactics... whatever, only RW Repigs can make this whole thing sound like a conspiracy and a frantic what if... better go out do something about it.

The LW does it too, I am getting tired of both when the economy is falling apart. You nuts are idiots.

It is all Carl Rove style scare tactics... whatever, only RW Repigs can make this whole thing sound like a conspiracy and a frantic what if... better go out do something about it.

The LW does it too, I am getting tired of both when the economy is falling apart. You nuts are idiots.

THAT's what you have? It's Rove scare tactics? ;):lol: :lol:

That was one freaky video.

Between this, the Obama Youth choir, the Communist/Castro looking Obama posters, the Obama "O" hand signal.....the cult aspect is getting a little scary.

Whether the guy is a sinner or a saint, between the devotion of the masses and the media believing it has a duty to elect him any way they can, the Obama movement is a bigger risk to democracy down the road than Cheney's pitiful but transparent power-grabbing.

Here it is...It's strange. Like a cult indoctrination.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=LSvBCBnulLs

At first I thought this was crazy kids. Then I thought it was scary. Now I have listened closely and you should too. The line that convinced me was:

Obama's Health Care Plan will simplify paperwork for providers.

Honestly, throughout history, what teenager hasn't been a sucker for simplification of paperwork for health care providers?

Some may think it naive that all these children believe provider paperwork can be simplified, but these children have taught me to dream big. I am now an Obama supporter. Where do I order the pants?

P.S. I have let go of Tancredo and Edwards although I hold out hope that they will both be part of an Obama administration.

P.P.S. I reserve the right to change my mind if I see another hot looking picture of Sarah Palin.

Obama's rise from obscurity to prominance is not unprecedented. I was watching the History Channel today (The War Files:

The Occult History of the Third Reich PT 2 - Traces the occult origins of the Nazi party) and could not help but be amazed at the way the pieces fell together. It was scary the parallels of Hitler and Obama (No I don't think Obama is a Nazi but the rest is creepy).

Hitler rose to power as a great speaker during trying economic times promising "change". Sound familiar?

The Obama Youth video can't help but draw comparisons to the Hitler Youth. It truley is nuts.

This guy articulates it better than me.

"And as I look at the meteoric rise of Sen. Obama, I see a striking similarity to Hitler's rise to power.

Before Hitler became the leader of Germany, he was a relative unknown. Not many people truly knew what he was about, or what he stood for. But he could inspire people to do whatever he wanted them to do. During his speeches, women would often be seen crying and feinting. Men would shout and cheer, and hang on Hitler’s every word."

http://cabe.blogtownhall.com/2008/02/22/wh...ma_really.thtml

"Those Who Forget History Are Doomed to Repeat It"

Obama's rise from obscurity to prominance is not unprecedented. I was watching the History Channel today (The War Files:

The Occult History of the Third Reich PT 2 - Traces the occult origins of the Nazi party) and could not help but be amazed at the way the pieces fell together. It was scary the parallels of Hitler and Obama (No I don't think Obama is a Nazi but the rest is creepy).

Hitler rose to power as a great speaker during trying economic times promising "change". Sound familiar?

The Obama Youth video can't help but draw comparisons to the Hitler Youth. It truley is nuts.

This guy articulates it better than me.

"And as I look at the meteoric rise of Sen. Obama, I see a striking similarity to Hitler's rise to power.

Before Hitler became the leader of Germany, he was a relative unknown. Not many people truly knew what he was about, or what he stood for. But he could inspire people to do whatever he wanted them to do. During his speeches, women would often be seen crying and feinting. Men would shout and cheer, and hang on Hitler’s every word."

http://cabe.blogtownhall.com/2008/02/22/wh...ma_really.thtml

"Those Who Forget History Are Doomed to Repeat It"

Yes Obama is the next Hitler. What a dumb thing to say. :ph34r::worthy:

How about people are sick of the way things are and want someone younger and some fresh ideas in DC?

Whatever...Show me some historical comparisions to Attila and I may buy your argument....Your Avatar says all I need to know where you are. You are just like your avatar, you refuse to hear or see anyone elses view.