ridiculous headline

dib

You should be here in DC today...you would think Jim Zorn fixed the financial crisis, Jason Campbell found Osama BL, and Clinton Portis was the second coming...it's all rather nauseating.

Give credit to Washington....They went into Dallas and Philadelphia and took care of both those teams...That is pretty big.

Give credit to Washington....They went into Dallas and Philadelphia and took care of both those teams...That is pretty big.

i agree, they deserve alot of credit. They beat teams that not many expected them to beat (except me, I had them to beat Philly yesterday :thumbsup::devil: )

That is the sign of a good team. They beat bad teams, and also go in and beat good teams too. Thats how you get respect from the media and recoginised as a top tier team.

The last few weeks some have been complaining cause the Bills weren't getting much respect being 4-0 to start the season because of the opponents, and although they couldn't help their schedule and who they faced. Some of the media "experts" were right. Yesterday was the type of game that would have gotten them some respect and recognition. beating the Cardinals, a team that was looked (according to the line last week) as being close to equal to the Bills would have been huge in showing this team is for real. Its not like the bills were putting on games like the Giants have done recently and actually man handled the last few teams (Seeing as how the Raiders and Rams are both beinf viewed as teams in turmoil and at the bottom, they should not have needed 4th quarter heroics to win them), they may have been given more respect.

Washington is looking like a team to beat in the NFC and only making that division look even stronger. Like they said yesterday too, Campbell is looking stronger and stronger as the games go on