anyone know when Roscoe and McGee are coming back?

wow, good thing we have a bye cause this list is getting uncomfortably long.

...and that is a key point we can't overlook. Yeah, we laid an egg today.

But flying across country to play against a team that puts up a lot of points without our leader on offense, our best special teams player, and our best defensive player against the passing game - not surprised that a lot of our flaws (and we do have some) were exposed and exploited.

You're gonna have at least one of these clunkers a year....now let's get healthy and address some of these problems.

Parrish had surgery and will be out 4-6 weeks. If my math is correct, that means he'll miss San Diego and maybe 1-2 more weeks.

I expect Edwards to play against San Diego. If he doesn't, we should all be concerned, as it might be an indicator that he is particularly prone to concussions and possibly not the long term answer at QB.

If there was even an outside chance of McGee playing this week, which I believe there was, he will be back against San Diego.

Not sure about Simpson without knowing further details beyond some sort of hamstring injury. He apparently got injured on the play before the Cardinals first TD, but presumably walked off the field without any assistance. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't miss any practice/playing time other than the bye week.

I expect Edwards to play against San Diego. If he doesn't, we should all be concerned, as it might be an indicator that he is particularly prone to concussions and possibly not the long term answer at QB.

Edwards looked pretty bad laying on that field. Can't help to think that if he was a hockey player, he'd probably be out 6-8 weeks with a concussion.

Edwards looked pretty bad laying on that field. Can't help to think that if he was a hockey player, he'd probably be out 6-8 weeks with a concussion.

Concussions are always tough to call as to when someone will recover. I believe most sports require the player to go 7-10 days without symptoms to be cleared to play. And once you get one, they usually become easier to get in the future (and worse)

For example, Aaron Hill, the Toronto Blue Jays 2nd basemen this year suffered one back before the All Star break, and I don't remember him having problems in the past with concussions, but he missed the rest of the regular season because of it. Tim Connolly of the Sabres missed seasons too due to concussions, while some others have made it back quickly.

It's better to lay an egg against Arizona than against the Jets, Dolphins, or Patriots*

Our playoff chances will directly correlate with our division record.

Go Bills!

I agree 100%. We need to go 4-2 in the division this year and we'll be in the playoffs!