so i am walking out of the local sports bar

The Poojer

there were a couple of bills fans behind me, as i walk out, i say, well, you cant pin this one on JP, this one is squarely on the defense. they did nothing to today....the one guys reply??? "...2 fumbles and an INT..." :thumbsup: ...Well i did not see fumble #1, but the bills broadcast said the cardinal d player was in the backfield waiting for the handoff, not to mention the fact that it was one of the first live plays for JP since last thanksgiving...the other fumble and INT were non-factors in this game. Why didnt jauron call for a review? sure his knee may never have touched the ground, but the ground cannot cause a fumble....and why call 3 handoffs to rb's inside the 10 when it didnt work the first 2 times????? goddammit....

there were a couple of bills fans behind me, as i walk out, i say, well, you cant pin this one on JP, this one is squarely on the defense. they did nothing to today....the one guys reply??? "...2 fumbles and an INT..." :thumbsup: ...Well i did not see fumble #1, but the bills broadcast said the cardinal d player was in the backfield waiting for the handoff, not to mention the fact that it was one of the first live plays for JP since last thanksgiving...the other fumble and INT were non-factors in this game. Why didnt jauron call for a review? sure his knee may never have touched the ground, but the ground cannot cause a fumble....and why call 3 handoffs to rb's inside the 10 when it didnt work the first 2 times????? goddammit....

when it was slowed down--you could tell it wasn't going to be overturned. Besides the calsl not on him its on the guy in the booth whoever that is.