Honest Question

Virgil

Do great teams get blown out like this? Would you have had any hesitation predicting a great team to handle business in Arizona. Loss of starting QB or not, maybe a loss, but a blowout?

I'm sorry, I need to see more from the Bills to start getting excited about a playoff run

Do great teams get blown out like this? Would you have had any hesitation predicting a great team to handle business in Arizona. Loss of starting QB or not, maybe a loss, but a blowout?

I'm sorry, I need to see more from the Bills to start getting excited about a playoff run

Loss of Starting QB or not JP was capable of winning htis game, once we feel behind farthur and farthur it was over. yes he pleyed terrible but he looked not awful until the game was out of reach

Until the D can consistently stop someone we will be average and prone to games like this

yeah, they do...it happens every year to some pretty good teams, and it usually happens on the road....

That being said, lets not read too much into 1 game...they played poorly, they know it, now they have to fix it and come out better after the Bye...

The 4 Super Bowl Bills teams lost by 20+ 5 times. It's really not a big deal on the road, without our QB. Some people really need to get a grip.

Fair enough. I just don't believe a team that's a legit 4-0 should be able to look that bad. I mean seriously, that was Detroit Lions bad

The 4 Super Bowl Bills teams lost by 20+ 5 times. It's really not a big deal on the road, without our QB. Some people really need to get a grip.

I remember dreading Monday Night road games because we usually got blown out(I remember the thumping we took at KC vividly). I also remember getting smoked by the Dolphins really bad once, which I believe was at home...

Sure good teams have bad days all the time. In the grand scheme of things this loss may mean little. Granted... it would have been nice to see a little more effort by the defense. But, no way do we press the panic button yet.

Fair enough. I just don't believe a team that's a legit 4-0 should be able to look that bad. I mean seriously, that was Detroit Lions bad

Did you watch any of the Bills games in the early 90s?

The'd ALWAYS get crushed every year by KC/Pittsburgh. Until the playoffs.

This loss is much less costly because it's against an NFC opponent. In fact, if someone gave me a schedule and said, "Bills need to lose 1 game - pick one," this would be the game I picked. It's a road game against an NFC opponent. Who cares?

Did you watch any of the Bills games in the early 90s?

The'd ALWAYS get crushed every year by KC/Pittsburgh. Until the playoffs.

This loss is much less costly because it's against an NFC opponent. In fact, if someone gave me a schedule and said, "Bills need to lose 1 game - pick one," this would be the game I picked. It's a road game against an NFC opponent. Who cares?

No, I was too busy watching the Giants play, then the Redskins. Oh yeah, I gave the Cowboys a chance for a few years. :thumbsup: .

"Great" is a very strong word. You can't possibly tell me that you thought the Bills were a "great" team even before this game.

No, but I think many of us were wondering what our potential was. We were looking to see if we could be great. That's why I ask.

So you tell people not to flame, and then you act like an ass? Nice.

Sorry, just couldn't help myself. There are always going to be examples if you look back far enough. I'm talking in a generality right now. How you would think of a team. What you would consider them to be. Make sense?

Sure good teams have bad days all the time. In the grand scheme of things this loss may mean little. Granted... it would have been nice to see a little more effort by the defense. But, no way do we press the panic button yet.

Why not? This is 2008 - if a McD's cheeseburger takes 45 seconds to be flipped into a bag, we scream for a Change We Can Believe In! :thumbsup:

Not by an average team from the weakest division in the NFL.