JP=PU

Keep making fun of your starting QB getting injured piss stain. It shows everyone around here how much of a fan you really are.

I agree.

But he may be pointing out that making fun of, or abusing, ANY player on your team is fairly poor practice for one claiming to be a fan. I also thought he was attempting to be ironic by demonstrating to those claiming that Trent inspires the line to play better, that it was the poor play of this line (while Trent was in the game) that allowed Trent to be injured and driven from the game.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep making fun of your starting QB getting injured piss stain. It shows everyone around here how much of a fan you really are.

I am not making fun of Trent BUG HOLE. I am making fun of IDIOTS like the poster I responded to & others like yourself. You are just too STUPID to not realize this.

I agree.

But he may be pointing out that making fun of, or abusing, ANY player on your team is fairly poor practice for one claiming to be a fan. I also thought he was attempting to be ironic by demonstrating to those claiming that Trent inspires the line to play better, that it was the poor play of this line (while Trent was in the game) that allowed Trent to be injured and driven from the game.

As another poster would say; DING DING DING we have a winner. That was my point The Dean. My mistake was thinking idiots like the poster I responded to or the BUG HOLE were smart enough to grasp what irony is. I NEVER intended to make fun of Trent.

I am not making fun of Trent BUG HOLE. I am making fun of IDIOTS like the poster I responded to & others like yourself. You are just to STUPID to not realize this.

Really, what about this gem "Yeah Trent really processed the info fast on the play he was knocked out of the game. :thumbdown: ". You are pissed because people are getting on your Loveman. While I agree that this loss was not JP's fault, taking pleasure in the fact that TE left the game (giving your guy a chance)is classless.

Really, what about this gem "Yeah Trent really processed the info fast on the play he was knocked out of the game. :thumbdown: ". You are pissed because people are getting on your Loveman. While I agree that this loss was not JP's fault, taking pleasure in the fact that TE left the game (giving your guy a chance)is classless.

He has already made it clear that he didn't take pleasure in Trent going down, and was simply mocking the JP bashers. Didn't you understand that the first time he told you, or get my explanation of what he was likely trying to do?

He has already made it clear that he didn't take pleasure in Trent going down, and was simply mocking the JP bashers. Didn't you understand that the first time he told you, or get my explanation of what he was likely trying to do?

No. JP bashers are typically in denial of the error that comes with hating your backup quarterback for no reason.

I just don't feel comfortable watching Trent get injured. IT IS TIME FOR THE BILLS TO FIND A NEW QB.

you are a waste of life who does not deserve to even post on a bills fan forum, let alone call yourself a fan.

Trent would not have gotten hurt if some !@#$ would have picked up his block. but you are right, we need a new QB. we need a new QB who can bring us back in 3 straight games to win in the 4th quarter. we need a new QB who will step up in his 2nd year in the league, and be a vocal leader, as well as lead by example on the field. we need a new QB who has some smarts and makes wise decisions with the ball in his hand. we need a new QB who will be raved about throughout the league, in only his 1st full season as a starter. our QB has a horrible W/L record.

get the !@#$ out of here.

*just a side note...JP Losman's 87 yard TD pass, would not have looked so pretty if Lee Evans did not run such a solid route, with an amazing move at the line to juke the DB, which led to him being WIDE OPEN...good thing your boy Losman got the ball out there and made that play. Otherwise, he would have been cut tomorrow. Evans made that play happen.

*just a thought...Losman has 1 INT and was sacked 5 times in 1 game. Edwards has 2 INTs in 4 games and has been sacked 7 times, all against better defenses. Our best chance to WIN is with Edwards under Center. Bottom line.

Don't hate JP, just don't think he is a very good QB.

And, believe it or not, there are some who think that JP doesn't suck, but still like Trent and have no interest in bashing him. For some reason, there are some on this board that can't allow a non-negative comment about JP (it doesn't even have to be positive) to go by without bashing JP and the poster by suggesting that they LOVE JP and don't support Trent.

I have seen very, very little Trent bashing on this board. I would thing there should be none.

This is all nonsense, of course.

And, believe it or not, there are some who think that JP doesn't suck, but still like Trent and have no interest in bashing him. For some reason, there are some on this board that can't allow a non-negative comment about JP (it doesn't even have to be positive) to go by without bashing JP and the poster by suggesting that they LOVE JP and don't support Trent.

I have seen very, very little Trent bashing on this board. I would thing there should be none.

Must have not been visiting the board the last 3 weeks of the season last year...

I hear what you are saying, however I have had many "discussions" with so called flbillsfan#1 over our QB's and I can assure you he takes every opportunity to shoot down Trent Edwards, so you will have to forgive me when I don't take his word for it.

AGAIN I was sorry Trent got injured. This game was played in a DOME, had Trent been able to play I'm sure he would have played well (I'm not saying the Bills would have won, but who knows?) My point in that post is NO QB can process info while being harrassed & sacked by the defense.

you are a waste of life who does not deserve to even post on a bills fan forum, let alone call yourself a fan.

Trent would not have gotten hurt if some !@#$ would have picked up his block. but you are right, we need a new QB. we need a new QB who can bring us back in 3 straight games to win in the 4th quarter. we need a new QB who will step up in his 2nd year in the league, and be a vocal leader, as well as lead by example on the field. we need a new QB who has some smarts and makes wise decisions with the ball in his hand. we need a new QB who will be raved about throughout the league, in only his 1st full season as a starter. our QB has a horrible W/L record.

get the !@#$ out of here.

*just a side note...JP Losman's 87 yard TD pass, would not have looked so pretty if Lee Evans did not run such a solid route, with an amazing move at the line to juke the DB, which led to him being WIDE OPEN...good thing your boy Losman got the ball out there and made that play. Otherwise, he would have been cut tomorrow. Evans made that play happen.

*just a thought...Losman has 1 INT and was sacked 5 times in 1 game. Edwards has 2 INTs in 4 games and has been sacked 7 times, all against better defenses. Our best chance to WIN is with Edwards under Center. Bottom line.

I was still PIZZED about the loss & seeing so many of you HATERS blame it on JP when I posted that. My point was & is Trent has shown he has the ability to play well under good conditions. He still has not shown he can play well when the weather is poor, or stay healthy. Well today Trent was injured again, & you can blame it on the O-line or bad luck, but it is what it is. Trent has played well at times but played poorly for much of the time in 3 of the 4 games, hence the reason he had to come back in the 4th quarter to win. I said it was time to look for a new QB because of the injury factor & I promise you the Bills will do so next offseason (JP will be gone). If that QB will be able to beat out Trent for the #1 job who knows but he better be able to come in & play when Trent gets injured.

I hear what you are saying, however I have had many "discussions" with so called flbillsfan#1 over our QB's and I can assure you he takes every opportunity to shoot down Trent Edwards, so you will have to forgive me when I don't take his word for it.

Bughole you & other haters feel justified in attacking JP & people that support him, yet act like whiney little girls when Trent is criticized.

Bughole you & other haters feel justified in attacking JP & people that support him, yet act like whiney little girls when Trent is criticized.

Have no problem with due criticizm, have a problem with JP lovers that hope for TE to fail or get injured so they can prove that JP should still be the starter. :thumbdown: but hey whatever you say, afterall you are the #1 fan.

Have no problem with due criticizm, have a problem with JP lovers that hope for TE to fail or get injured so they can prove that JP should still be the starter. :thumbdown: but hey whatever you say, afterall you are the #1 fan.

Are there any of those around? Any left, this season?

yes...

I can't think of one. I guess there might be a troll or two, but a legit member of the community? Anyone who gets general respect from fellow posters on other matters? Seriously, I can't think of a one.