Karl Rove concedes 2008 election!

More or less.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081005/pl_politico/14294

With 30 days until Nov. 4, Karl Rove projects that Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) would get at least 273 electoral votes – three more than are needed to win – if the presidential election were held today.

But Rove warns that this race is “susceptible to rapid changes,” so no definite prediction is possible.

The remarkable forecast from the architect of the last two nationwide political victories underscores the straits that have rapidly enveloped Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) as the banking and credit crisis spread.

Rove writes on Rove.com: “39 new state polls released in the first three days of October have given Barack Obama his first lead over the magic number of 270 since mid-July. Minnesota (10 EV) and New Hampshire (4 EV) both moved from toss-up to Obama, giving him 273 electoral votes to McCain’s 163, with 102 votes remaining as a toss-up.

“If the election were held today, Obama would win every state John Kerry won in 2004, while adding New Mexico (5 EV), Iowa (7 EV), and Colorado (9 EV) to his coalition. Remember, though, that these state polls are a lagging indicator and most do not include any surveying done after the vice-presidential debate on Thursday night.”

Because we all know that thread titles are always a 100% accurate description of its contents. There is no room on a message board for sarcasm or hyperbole in any shape or form.

Ya... I can't figure out why they get so defensive. They have a gem of a pinned thread and a few PPP gems still left on OTW.

But, anyway... In my best Joe Biden:

"As my mother would say... I think they are wrong... But, I love TSW."

Because we all know that thread titles are always a 100% accurate description of its contents. There is no room on a message board for sarcasm or hyperbole in any shape or form.

You have a history of stupidity, snapperhead.

Enjoy the game. :unsure:

Because we all know you understand nuance with the English language, don't we, butterball?