Anyone still chalking up the Dolphins

Tcali

the Phins are playing way better then anyone could have thought but the Chargers are not as good as a lot people keep thinking they are

Norv Turner continues to prove that he is not a good head coach

Norv Turner continues to prove that he is not a good head coach

I think that is the money quote.

What's he EVER won as a head coach? Is his record even close to .500?

edit: 71-89 in ten-plus years as a head coach. Three winning seasons. .444 winning percentage. Made the playoffs twice.

Your game is at home.... Please, purchase a ticket and enter the stadium!

Miami is making the Jags attendance look great!

The stadium is about over half empty. Sorry crap....

Don't be so negative-Their stadium is half full.

Miami's playing a heck of a game. But the Chargers pulled-out an emotional win after trailing most the game last weekend, and then had to fly across the country. I'm looking forward to the Bills playing them in 2 weeks, when the Bills have 2 weeks to rest and prepare and the Chargers have to fly across the country again.

They will come back in if the Dolphins begin to win the game!

The most amazing thing I saw was in Miami... Remember when Bledsoe had the huge game (opening kickoff)... We were sitting there and as soon as the Dolphins got back into the game... Pro Player started to fill up! What the hell? Did they start passing out free tickets in Little Havana and start busing them in?

:lol:

The Chargers are a terrible road team. And they may have the worst coaching staff in the NFL. Should be unbeaten with the talent they have.

They really remind me of the old charger teams from the early 80s. Average D plus super amount of offensive talent