Need help finding best Buffalo Bills Sports Bar in Northern Virginia

COACH85

Normally, the little wifey and I go to Champs in Reston Virginia to watch every single Bills game (picture/no audio) but would like to try a different venue today. I used to go to Grevey's years ago but I'm not a big fan of the food and (or) mini-T.V.'s.

Can anyone recommend an AWESOME Bills bar in Northern Virginia that has some big T.V.'s, great sound, good food, and GREAT BUFFALO BILLS FANS! You're help would be greatly appreciated.

Normally, the little wifey and I go to Champs in Reston Virginia to watch every single Bills game (picture/no audio) but would like to try a different venue today. I used to go to Grevey's years ago but I'm not a big fan of the food and (or) mini-T.V.'s.

Can anyone recommend an AWESOME Bills bar in Northern Virginia that has some big T.V.'s, great sound, good food, and GREAT BUFFALO BILLS FANS! You're help would be greatly appreciated.

I have never been, but i believe there is a McFaddens in DC thats the place to be for Bills fan. Same group that owns the Mc Faddens in NYC. Thats where I would be heading. Besides, just way cooler be in DC than in some friggem strip mall