Bills win big today

Frez

Thank you for that, Deano, but as I pointed out in another thread, this year's edition of Da Billsss transcends all superstitions - they are just that good...

Link

19 and 0 baby!!! :lol:

if they lose It's YOUR FAULT!

Remember when that "youngster" Neil Lomax started for the Cards way back in the early 1980's? True... Not the same franchise... But, man were we supposed to kill them back then!

:lol:

Sorry... I am conditioned to predict doom... You seen what happen to the Cubs fans when they got all cocky this year!

I do remember that game. 24 - 0. The Bills deliberately laid down cause they were PO'ed at Chuck Knox for benching my namesake a week earlier at Dallas.

I do remember that game. 24 - 0. The Bills deliberately laid down cause they were PO'ed at Chuck Knox for benching my namesake a week earlier at Dallas.

"Men, you all remember what happened last week...it was a disgrace! So, today, I want you all to go out there and lose one, for the tripper!"

Insert JP and that is the killer........................... :thumbsup:

JP didn't lose this game. The D lost this game. But, The Senator is responsible for the D losing this game.