CIN RB Kenny Watson cut today

Wow. He must be really, badly injured, after sitting out a couple of contests so far this season. Watson is fine RB...picked holes, excellent blocker and receiver. A favorite of QB Palmer. It can't be $$$ - Watson is somewhere around league minimum for position and years of service.

So-so RB DeDe Dorsey with nice garbage-time stats went on IR this week, FB Jeremi Johnson gone on IR before season start, so this leaves them with the recent acquisition of the long-idled Cedric Benson, a questionable oft-injured Chris Perry tied for the league lead in RB fumbles, a 2nd year converted TE Dan Coats at FB, a 2nd year waiver pick-up, FB Regan Maui'a who played for pass-crazy Hawaii, as well as 2 starters short in the defensive backfield and an iffy Palmer.

However - WR Chris Henry looks to be active.

I see the plan - HB option from Benson to Henry. :worthy:

Oh - they visit DAL tomorrow.

Place yer bets! :wallbash:

Wow. He must be really, badly injured, after sitting out a couple of contests so far this season. Watson is fine RB...picked holes, excellent blocker and receiver. A favorite of QB Palmer. It can't be $$$ - Watson is somewhere around league minimum for position and years of service.

So-so RB DeDe Dorsey with nice garbage-time stats went on IR this week, FB Jeremi Johnson gone on IR before season start, so this leaves them with the recent acquisition of the long-idled Cedric Benson, a questionable oft-injured Chris Perry tied for the league lead in RB fumbles, a 2nd year converted TE Dan Coats at FB, a 2nd year waiver pick-up, FB Regan Maui'a who played for pass-crazy Hawaii, as well as 2 starters short in the defensive backfield and an iffy Palmer.

However - WR Chris Henry looks to be active.

I see the plan - HB option from Benson to Henry. :worthy:

Oh - they visit DAL tomorrow.

Place yer bets! :worthy:

Maybe I should have bet Dallas this week :wallbash: