Let the mudslinging begin!

As a John McCain supporter I honestly have no idea why they're talking about Ayers! NO ONE CARES! Thing is, the McCain camp knows that no one cares.

There's something very fishy about the McCain campaign. They go after Obama on really stupid stuff. Barack Obama is a bad Presidential candidate because his experience is limited to:

1. 130 "Present" votes in the Illinois State Legislature.

2. 150 days in the US Senate before deciding to run for President.

3. Selected a VP running mate who said three times that Obama is not prepared to be President.

4. Selected a VP running mate who said that Obama should have perhaps selected Hillary Clinton, instead, to be his VP running mate.

5. Obama has NO record of substantive "change" in his political record.

6. Obama has NO examples of his leadership skills.

7. Obama voted AGAINST the Surge. An obvious wrong vote. Obama has bad judgment AND when the opportunity for effectuating positive "change" in Iraq was presented to Obama he voted against it. So much for the "change" candidate.

8. A prospective McCain Treasury Secretary Mitt Romney should be out campaigning with John McCain. Romney would eat Obama for lunch. Obama had nothing to do with crafting and negotiating the US government financial bailout. Obama's handlers wouldn't let Obama anywhere near the process. Obama has NO CLUE as to what was going on. Romney could easily expose teleprompter Obama for the empty suit that he really is.

The McCain campaign should be HAMMERING Obama with above issues - but they don't. Instead they talk about Ayers and other useless crap! Why?

Like what I posted before in another thread - "Naked People Have Little Or No Influence On Society." - Mark Twain.

Obama is naked but the McCain campaign, for some inexplicable reason, don't point it out.

Something very fishy about McCain's campaign.

As a John McCain supporter I honestly have no idea why they're talking about Ayers! NO ONE CARES! Thing is, the McCain camp knows that no one cares.

There's something very fishy about the McCain campaign. They go after Obama on really stupid stuff. Barack Obama is a bad Presidential candidate because his experience is limited to:

1. 130 "Present" votes in the Illinois State Legislature.

2. 150 days in the US Senate before deciding to run for President.

3. Selected a VP running mate who said three times that Obama is not prepared to be President.

4. Selected a VP running mate who said that Obama should have perhaps selected Hillary Clinton, instead, to be his VP running mate.

5. Obama has NO record of substantive "change" in his political record.

6. Obama has NO examples of his leadership skills.

7. Obama voted AGAINST the Surge. An obvious wrong vote. Obama has bad judgment AND when the opportunity for effectuating positive "change" in Iraq was presented to Obama he voted against it. So much for the "change" candidate.

8. A prospective McCain Treasury Secretary Mitt Romney should be out campaigning with John McCain. Romney would eat Obama for lunch. Obama had nothing to do with crafting and negotiating the US government financial bailout. Obama's handlers wouldn't let Obama anywhere near the process. Obama has NO CLUE as to what was going on. Romney could easily expose teleprompter Obama for the empty suit that he really is.

The McCain campaign should be HAMMERING Obama with above issues - but they don't. Instead they talk about Ayers and other useless crap! Why?

Like what I posted before in another thread - "Naked People Have Little Or No Influence On Society." - Mark Twain.

Obama is naked but the McCain campaign, for some inexplicable reason, don't point it out.

Something very fishy about McCain's campaign.

I am not sure I agree that pointing out all those so called facts mean anything either. But it couldn't hurt and Romney would eat Obama's lunch and still can't understand why he isn't McCain's running mate, but then I don't understand why Hillary isn't Obama's running mate, weird political season, I agree. The powers that be are smoking something???

I don't care for either candidate for different reasons.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14283.html

Branding his opponent as “erratic in a crisis,” Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) is preempting plans by Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) to portray him as having sinister connections to controversial Chicagoans.

Obama officials call it political jujitsu – turning the attacks back on the attacker.

McCain officials had said early in the weekend that they plan to begin advertising after Tuesday’s debate that will tie Obama to convicted money launderer Tony Rezko and former Weathermen radical William Ayers.

But Obama isn’t waiting to respond. His campaign is going up Monday on national cable stations with a scathing ad saying: “Three quarters of a million jobs lost this year. Our financial system in turmoil. And John McCain? Erratic in a crisis. Out of touch on the economy. No wonder his campaign wants to change the subject.

“Turn the page on the financial crisis by launching dishonorable, dishonest ‘assaults’ against Barack Obama. Struggling families can't turn the page on this economy, and we can't afford another president who is this out of touch.”

Now its a terrorist and a money launderer that Obama is buddy-buddy with. Include his racist, America hating minister for 20 years and you have hit a trifecta of great friends!

This all came out from the Clinton camp with little effect, I think you would be better off coming up with a concise economic plan and timetable and hold the plan up in the lights so everyone can see.

It may help a little, but not if Obama responds effectively.

Sean Hannity will have a show on Sunday evening on Fox News outlining Obama's radical ties. Why not take a look at it?

As I said in another post, Fox News is the last foxhole for McCain to hide in. Nobody but his already committed backers will be watching that adult version of the Cartoon Network.

That aside, I continue to be discouraged with how 'news' has become subverted for demographic appeal (read: ratings/ad dollars/profit) to the same extent as Dancing With the Stars or Desperate Housewives by Fox, MSNBC, CNN etc.