This sunday

NewEra

I'll be rocking some black paint on my face, a big dreadlock wig and my marshawn lynch jersey. section 119 seat 5 (directly behind the FG post in the arizona endzone. GET FIRED UP!!!! I'll try and get to the Native New Yorker before 930 so me and my buds can tailgate with everyone. I bought my tix from a season ticket holder and have the parking sticker for the season tix holder lot. you think i can go to the regular parking lot with that sticker? we arent gonna have a bbq, but we'd love to join in and eat your guys food! and donate to cash for the food of course. anyone wanna share some of their BBQ with us? :wallbash: theres only gonna be 3 others with me.

I'll be rocking some black paint on my face, a big dreadlock wig and my marshawn lynch jersey. section 119 seat 5 (directly behind the FG post in the arizona endzone. GET FIRED UP!!!! I'll try and get to the Native New Yorker before 930 so me and my buds can tailgate with everyone. I bought my tix from a season ticket holder and have the parking sticker for the season tix holder lot. you think i can go to the regular parking lot with that sticker? we arent gonna have a bbq, but we'd love to join in and eat your guys food! and donate to cash for the food of course. anyone wanna share some of their BBQ with us? :worthy: theres only gonna be 3 others with me.

You're going blackface? :wallbash:

Dude - don't paint your face black. Regardless of your intentions, which I'm sure are good, some people will take it the wrong way and give you grief about it.

I'll be rocking some black paint on my face, a big dreadlock wig and my marshawn lynch jersey. section 119 seat 5 (directly behind the FG post in the arizona endzone. GET FIRED UP!!!! I'll try and get to the Native New Yorker before 930 so me and my buds can tailgate with everyone. I bought my tix from a season ticket holder and have the parking sticker for the season tix holder lot. you think i can go to the regular parking lot with that sticker? we arent gonna have a bbq, but we'd love to join in and eat your guys food! and donate to cash for the food of course. anyone wanna share some of their BBQ with us? :wallbash: theres only gonna be 3 others with me.

The black face will be OK...you ARE going with Whoopie Goldberg though right?