Some Bills Videos:

Because I've gotten the feeling here before like some peeps don't use nfl.com as a resource for online videos, I'd like to offer these:

See if you can catch the political reference, dang nab it!

Personally I don't think the Cardinal defense poses ANY threat.

Always nice!

Includes a GREAT soundbyte from Greer. That sumbitch is growin' on me. Darn Tootin!

I watched the Bills/Cards preview on nfl.com earlier today. They keep underestimating us. With Boldin and Wilson out we're a lock. Yeah, they're blitz happy, but their already suspect secondary is banged up. Evans has a contract and Edwards gets better each week. If Favre can toss 6 against the Cards, then surely Trent can pitch 3. Right?

I expect Evans to have a big day. I also expect Lynch to have his first 100 yard game.

I watched the Bills/Cards preview on nfl.com earlier today. They keep underestimating us. With Boldin and Wilson out we're a lock. Yeah, they're blitz happy, but their already suspect secondary is banged up. Evans has a contract and Edwards gets better each week. If Favre can toss 6 against the Cards, then surely Trent can pitch 3. Right?

I expect Evans to have a big day. I also expect Lynch to have his first 100 yard game.

I completely agree. Dukes and Woodson were talking about the Cardinals' defense, ignoring the fact that Boldin, Berry and Wilson, who were featured prominently in the highlights, are likely out. Those are HUGE losses for them. Expect to see the Bills blitz Warner mercilessly, forcing him into INT's and fumbles.

I completely agree. Dukes and Woodson were talking about the Cardinals' defense, ignoring the fact that Boldin, Berry and Wilson, who were featured prominently in the highlights, are likely out. Those are HUGE losses for them. Expect to see the Bills blitz Warner mercilessly, forcing him into INT's and fumbles.

That's just it. Warner threw for obscene yards but actually managed to turn the ball over 5 times!

If you turn the ball over that many times, you're gonna lose every time. Turnovers are just about the most telling stat in football.