Nuculear Bosniacs?

I know I heard Gov. Palin say "nuculear" about 6 times, but didn't Biden refer to Bosnians as "Bosniacs"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosniaks

The Bosniaks or Bosniacs[25] (Bosnian: Bošnjak, pl: Bošnjaci, IPA: [bɔ'ʃɲaːt͡si]) are a South Slavic people, living mainly in Bosnia and Herzegovina ("Bosnia") and the Sandžak region of Serbia and Montenegro, with a smaller autochthonous population also present in Croatia, Kosovo and the Republic of Macedonia. Bosniaks are typically characterized by their tie to the Bosnian historical region, traditional adherence to Islam, and common culture and language.

In the English-speaking world, Bosniaks are most commonly known as Bosnian Muslims, although Bosniaks make up 48% of the population while only 40% of the population (of B&H) is Muslim.[26] The term "Bosnians", also used interchangeably, can also be used to denote all inhabitants of Bosnia regardless of ethnic origin (i.e. not only Bosniaks, but also Bosnian Serbs, Bosnian Croats or any other group in the country).[

Yeah, she said NUKEYOULAR.

We have a great commercial out here in WA that takes the GOP gubernatorial candidate and slowly morphs him into Bush. It would cool to see Obama do that with Palin...

This doofus is SO desperate to not be GWB that he actually won a lawsuit to have him on the ballot as "GOP Party". Grand Old Party Party?

I guess he's counting on people being REALLY stupid and not knowing GOP=Republican.