Oh My!! That took some balls!!

:lol:

Before I laugh, I want to make it clear that I'm only laughing at the combination of chutzpah and bloody-minded stupidity that drives somebody to do that.

Having said that...:unsure:. Freakin' moron. Now somebody do one for "maverick".

Before I laugh, I want to make it clear that I'm only laughing at the combination of chutzpah and bloody-minded stupidity that drives somebody to do that.

Having said that... :unsure: . Freakin' moron. Now somebody do one for "maverick".

I'll try....... :lol:

Maverick

Make

A

Veteran

Egghead

Republican

In

Congress

Kill

"To me, it's hurtful," said Audrey Wad, a Marianna resident with nieces and nephews at the school. "The idea that he would impose his political opinion on the children is wrong to me. That's where he crossed the line."

Right. Meanwhile techer unions are spending those dues having Obama buttons printed by the thousands. :lol:

Not sure scrawling a racist statement anonymously on a dry erase board, then getting bagged would qualify as "ballsy." I say he's just another cowardly racist pig that got caught. Nothing ballsy about that.

Splitting hairs on if it was Ballsy aren't we? :lol:

I'd say Mr. Howard, a teacher for 17 years knew that there might be repercussions if he did what he did. Thus "That took some balls" Stupid? Yes. Racist? Yes. That pretty much goes without saying.

Bryant, who taught in Jackson County for more than 40 years, said Howard's comment was "totally inappropriate, out of place, out of character and bad timing."

There's good timing for something like this??!! :beer::blink::wacko:

That can't be right. This other guy from Florida says Obama is a half-breed "Muslin" :lol:

I guess he doesn't like the fabric of his soul.

How about this, a teacher wrote:

Change

Come

Help

A

Nigger

Get

Elected

http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a.../810030329/1010

Gee a racist in Florida?

Did you see the moron in central Florida with the "Obama is a half-breed Muslin (sic)" sign in his yard? Because he's mad at what "they" are "doing" to Sarah Palin? Linky in post above...FloriDUH.

Not sure scrawling a racist statement anonymously on a dry erase board, then getting bagged would qualify as "ballsy." I say he's just another cowardly racist pig that got caught. Nothing ballsy about that.

It is ballsy for Eyrn because he has been dreaming about doing it but couldn't bring himself to do it. How else can you explain Eyrn's motives?