Barney Frank gets bitch slapped

Please, O'Reilly just wasted our time. Nice, didn't even factually talk about the facts, he just brow beat Frank. Now that was a useless exchange and O'Reilly came across as a raving lunatic. Frank wasn't great either, but it was a yelling argument and if I was on I would have criticized O'Reilly for wasting our time with his pathetic political discussions.

Is it an interview when the interviewee speaks less than half the time of the interviewer?

When O'Reilly raises his voice he knows he's losing the argument.

O'Reilly looks like Clown on Jeopardy answering questions through a kazoo. He could be right but looks and sounds like a moron.

Please, O'Reilly just wasted our time. Nice, didn't even factually talk about the facts, he just brow beat Frank. Now that was a useless exchange and O'Reilly came across as a raving lunatic.

Gee, that almost never happens.

Is it an interview when the interviewee speaks less than half the time of the interviewer?

When O'Reilly raises his voice he knows he's losing the argument.

O'Reilly looks like Clown on Jeopardy answering questions through a kazoo. He could be right but looks and sounds like a moron.

O'Reilly is a genuine a-hole, but he didn't lose the argument. Technically, no one won the argument because it was a stupid shouting match. However, Barney Frank's got a lot of blood on his hands, and for once it's not from his boyfriend's anal cavity. Frank's share of the responsibility in this financial mess is simply indefensible.

... Frank's share of the responsibility in this financial mess is simply indefensible.

Which is what makes Madam Speaker's comment all the more galling.

I must recognise the outstanding leadership provided by [the chairman of the House financial services committee and Democrat of Massachusetts] Barney Frank, whose enormous intellectual and strategic abilities have never before been so urgently needed, or so widely admired.
:lol::beer::blink:

I don't have the transcript, but earlier this week O'Reilly was screaming on the radio about Rush Limbaugh and other right wing talking heads about their opposition to the bailout. Maybe he lost alot of stock value and is pissed at everybody.