This week vs. Arizona

Virgil

While it has drove me nuts all of the previous weeks, I'm hoping for a drag out the clock, run the ball, close score game against the Cards I don't think we would win the way the Jets did last week. We just don't have the offense. I see people get mad last week when the Bills didn't score quickly against the league's worst defense, but the did try. They took more deep shots than they have in any week. Fortunately, when they settled for FG's or punted, the Rams couldn't do squat with the ball. That will not be the case this week. I don't care what their record is, the Cards can put up points. We need to control the ground game, control the clock, and play to go up by two scores late in the game.

Agree?

As of late the Cards have had NO run game at all. With Boldin out, I do see them trying to run the ball a little more to create some throws downfield to Fitzgerald. But you are right Cards can put up points, unfortunately their defense has a tough time keeping points off the boards. This could be a slug fest.

Buffalo has to run the ball, plain and simple. They have not done very well at it. If they can run the football control the clock and put 7 points on the board most of the time they can win. They have to keep AZ offense off the field.

Id love to see our boys be 5-0 before the BYE week, but honestly, I wasnt even counting on them to be 4-1 before the BYE week when the season began.

The Bills have to get after Warner and stay after him. If they keep him running around in the backfield (something he does about as well as Bledsoe) he will cough it up multiple times. Force the Cards to run and you beat them.

When the Bills have the ball they need to establish the run game early and keep Edwards on his feet. Peters has to have a "pro-bowl day" and make some holes on the left side and keep the tackles and ends off of Edwards. Time to step up Jason.

Frustrate Kurt Warner and the Bills win the game. I don't care what you have to do... blitz him, stunt him, bring anyone and everyone to upset his timing. When he's frustrated, he fumbles and throws picks. I don't want to see a shoot-out in this one (although I'm not convinced that the Bills can't put up 42 points if they need to).

I think this game will be determined by BIG PLAYS (like the Jets game was).

Go Bills! 5-0 here we come!!