The official Biden/Palin debate thread

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this Presidential election is like sitting around the bar at 350AM and having to choose between the fat girl with the belly shirt and sweaty forehead or the skinny girl with the lazy eye and cigarette breath....

Pick the broad with the cigarette breath.....if she smokes, she pokes.

My conservatives? I don't actually own any conservatives. If I did I'd make them to prune my trees cause it's gonna cost me a bundle to have the tree service come over.

Personally I find the whole 'gay debate' to be absurd and a ridiculous waste of time, both the scare tactics of the right and the baiting of the left. And it's been a terribly short sighted strategy for the GOP. I pretty much feel the same way about abortion and the rest of the silly social issues which should all boil down to "mind your own f&^king business and leave the gov't out of it".

That would make you a liberal, my apologies.

See I am not brainwashed to believe what the talking heads in the right wing of republican party tell me.

Oh, obviously. I've been under the impression that you're brainwashed by what the talking heads in the left wing tell you, based on your Palin/GOP bashing. If that is not the case, I'm glad to hear it!

I'm not registered with either major party myself, though I place much more weight on the issues that I disagree with the Dems on (taxes, class warfare, lack of personal accountability) than on those I disagree with the GOP on (mostly social issues per my other post). They are equally objectionable on basic economic and budget issues.

That would make you a liberal, my apologies.

I'm an environmentalist on my 3/4 acre! :sick:

I vote for Monty Brewster

None of the above!

Well if you ask me who won... I don't know who won, but I do know that the American people have lost. That was a sad debate.

I actually thought it was better than McCain-Obama. Of course that's not saying much.

Oh, obviously. I've been under the impression that you're brainwashed by what the talking heads in the left wing tell you, based on your Palin/GOP bashing. If that is not the case, I'm glad to hear it!

I'm not registered with either major party myself, though I place much more weight on the issues that I disagree with the Dems on (taxes, class warfare, lack of personal accountability) than on those I disagree with the GOP on (mostly social issue per my other post). They are equally objectionable on basic economic and budget issues.

Socially liberal and fiscally conservative? I am cool with that.

Well unless Biden misspoke, your candidate thinks that judges should be able to decide to simply tear up your mortgage, hand you a house and tell the bank who owned it "tough sh--".

Wow, can't wait to see the rest of his policies for economic stabilization. :sick:

That was proposed for the first bailout bill. I believe the proposal came from (ahem) the Bushista camp. Note that the judiciary is incompetent - to them - in all things except for when it suits them.

Note I did not say it was PART of the bill. But it was somewhere on the shortlist that was proposed. It sounds good in theory, for little people who are afraid when the government owns their mortgage note, they're REALLy !@#$ed. But of course who knows, the GOP could end up shipping the notes off to China or someplace or pledging them as collateral against Iran's disarmament

I'm not registered with either major party myself, though I place much more weight on the issues that I disagree with the Dems on (taxes, class warfare, lack of personal accountability) than on those I disagree with the GOP on (mostly social issue per my other post). They are equally objectionable on basic economic and budget issues.

Nope I think Palin exhibits how the extreme right have taken over the party. McCain caved into the right wing and because of that may lose this election. BTW Biden is an idiot as well and I was amazed that neither of these two bumbling idiots tripped over their brains or tounges.