The official Biden/Palin debate thread

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone catch Biden talking about Obama's plan to help subprime borrowers by not only lowering their interest payment, but also by lowering their principal :sick:

I thought I was hearing things....He wants to allow politically appointed judges to arbitrarily change the terms of a freely negotiated contract and make that enforceable??? :sick: WHAT THE F*&K?!?!?!? The is the single most insane idea I have ever heard from a politician. Ever. And it should terrify anyone who isn't completely brain dead.

I thought I was hearing things....He wants to allow politically appointed judges to arbitrarily change the terms of a freely negotiated contract and make that enforceable??? :sick: WHAT THE F*&K?!?!?!? The is the single most insane idea I have ever heard from a politician. Ever. And it should terrify anyone who isn't completely brain dead.

I dont understand the change in principle comment thats absurd. But ya must say that she has been primed well with the canned answers.

I dont understand the change in principle comment thats absurd.

Well unless Biden misspoke, your candidate thinks that judges should be able to decide to simply tear up your mortgage, hand you a house and tell the bank who owned it "tough sh--".

Wow, can't wait to see the rest of his policies for economic stabilization. :sick:

Well unless Biden misspoke, your candidate thinks that judges should be able to decide to simply tear up your mortgage, hand you a house and tell the bank who owned it "tough sh--".

Wow, can't wait to see the rest of his policies for economic stabilization. :sick:

sorry biden isnt my candidate hes the vp candidate for the democratic party and I am not a member of that party

It was for your conservatives in the last election. Do you disdain their philosophies or are you a flip flopper?

My conservatives? I don't actually own any conservatives. If I did I'd make them to prune my trees cause it's gonna cost me a bundle to have the tree service come over.

Personally I find the whole 'gay debate' to be absurd and a ridiculous waste of time, both the scare tactics of the right and the baiting of the left. And it's been a terribly short sighted strategy for the GOP. I pretty much feel the same way about abortion and the rest of the silly social issues which should all boil down to "mind your own f&^king business and leave the gov't out of it".

sorry biden isnt my candidate hes the vp candidate for the democratic party and I am not a member of that party

Biden was refering to Obama when describing that position. You're not planning to vote for Obama? That would certainly be a surprise based on your posting history.