Rare NYT investigation of Biden

If it were Palin, they would be ripping her a new one over the shady deals instead of apologetically mentioning the controversies and repeating statements from the Biden camp that there was nothing improper. But it does gives some new stuff that I hadn't heard before, like the mansion he bought for 185k and sold 20 years later to MBMA (who frequently appeared before him) for 1.2 million, plus reimbursement on some other sales.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/02/us/polit...amp;oref=slogin

If it were Palin, they would be ripping her a new one over the shady deals instead of apologetically mentioning the controversies and repeating statements from the Biden camp that there was nothing improper. But it does gives some new stuff that I hadn't heard before, like the mansion he bought for 185k and sold 20 years later to MBMA (who frequently appeared before him) for 1.2 million, plus reimbursement on some other sales.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/02/us/polit...amp;oref=slogin

If a Republican does anything wrong or anything that a dem PERCEIVES as wrong, even made up stories, kill them!

If it is a dem, oh, that's not bad, and anyways, everbody else does it too.

Why is the dinosaur media dying?

Its because of them being in the tank for one side over another.

In the local media, two years ago, we had the only republican in the house in the bay area. All the paper had was front page articles putting him down, If there was any news about his opponent, who won, it was on page 14. I had to find on the internet that the opponent, who claimed to run 4 businesses had bankrupted two and a third was just a phone line at his house.

If a Republican does anything wrong or anything that a dem PERCEIVES as wrong, even made up stories, kill them!

If it is a dem, oh, that's not bad, and anyways, everbody else does it too.

Why is the dinosaur media dying?

Its because of them being in the tank for one side over another.

In the local media, two years ago, we had the only republican in the house in the bay area. All the paper had was front page articles putting him down, If there was any news about his opponent, who won, it was on page 14. I had to find on the internet that the opponent, who claimed to run 4 businesses had bankrupted two and a third was just a phone line at his house.

I just read a full-page story in today's Washington Post about a Freddie Mac lobbyist for two years, Buse, who is now an aide on McCain's Senate staff. No fire, just innuendo. Naturally, as additional background they mentioned Davis - I kept waiting for them to also mention Obama's ties to the Freddie Mac/Fannie Mae CEO's, but not a single word about his campaign or FM donations.