To watch or not to watch?

scribo

Just cant see her becoming president if McCain checks out.Her answers looked rehearsed when she actually answered the questions.When she didnt answer the questions she kept rehashing in one way or another what shes done in Alaska.

I agree - and I believe there were several moments when moderator Gwen Ifill responded that neither of them answered the question. They both fulfilled their purpose - to attack the top of the opposition's ticket, and do no harm thru stupid gaffes.

As I fully expected, the biggest gaffe of the evening belongs to Joe Biden - calling Dick Cheney 'the most dangerous Vice President in history'. (Come on, history buffs - sure, Cheney shot a hunting buddy in the face, but he didn't actually shoot someone dead :sick: )

Actually, given that Ms. Palin was thrust onto the national scene about 4 weeks ago and tonite had to go up against a consummate smooth-talker that's been in the US Senate for 35 years, I thought she did quite well - and will only get better. Sure she could have kicked Biden's ass all over the stage, but she did her job and did it well. Bye bye 'bama.

BTW Fox is supposed to be "fair and balanced"..................please.Sean Hannity is so onesided hes unwatchable spewing his garbage. :sick:

Yes, that is why they have the equally one-sided, equally repugnant, skeletal Alan Colmes to refute him - 'fair & balanced', I guess.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's much more likely that Joe Biden will fake an aneurysm to make room for Hillary than either scenario you suggest - namely, Palin being replaced on the ticket either voluntarily or involuntarily. So yes, Dean, while Jack McCain's in charge, you will have to wait another 8 years for a woman - Ms. Palin - to be President.

It's about time we had a woman in The West Wing - Sarah Palin for VPILF!!! :lol:

I see you got that stupid email too, or did you start it? I notice you took the first political shot in this thread (the debate was noted, but you took the first partisan shot...on the Football board, no less. Following the instructions in the chain mail to a "t" I see,

I agree - and I believe there were several moments when moderator Gwen Ifill responded that neither of them answered the question. They both fulfilled their purpose - to attack the top of the opposition's ticket, and do no harm thru stupid gaffes.

As I fully expected, the biggest gaffe of the evening belongs to Joe Biden - calling Dick Cheney 'the most dangerous Vice President in history'. (Come on, history buffs - sure, Cheney shot a hunting buddy in the face, but he didn't actually shoot someone dead :unsure: )

Actually, given that Ms. Palin was thrust onto the national scene about 4 weeks ago and tonite had to go up against a consummate smooth-talker that's been in the US Senate for 35 years, I thought she did quite well - and will only get better. Sure she could have kicked Biden's ass all over the stage, but she did her job and did it well. Bye bye 'bama.

You are in the minority. The polls are in, and it's hard to find one that shows Palin with a V in the debate. Here's a recap of several polls:

http://voices.kansascity.com/node/2299

Biden did make an error with regard to Chaney. He is the most dangerous human, in history, to ever hold a high executive office.

What do you think, Sen...Obama ahead 10 points, by the end of the week?

Now...back to FOOTBALL!

What email? Is it funny? Did it have something to do with Joe, Hillary, and an aneurysm? I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

BTW, you are the one who suggested that Palin would either remove herself from the ticket, or be removed. Clearly, you find the looming prospect of a McCain/Barracuda admin just too upsetting, so yes, back to football...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :lol:

What email? Is it funny? Did it have something to do with Joe, Hillary, and an aneurysm? I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

BTW, you are the one who suggested that Palin would either remove herself from the ticket, or be removed. Clearly, you find the looming prospect of a McCain/Barracuda admin just too upsetting, so yes, back to football...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :lol:

Check your email

Check your email

Holy CRAP, that's spooky. No, I did not start it, or even see it 'til just now, but it sounds about right - I would expect any desperation 'October Surprise' to come much later in the month though - closer to election day.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :lol:

Holy CRAP, that's spooky. No, I did not start it, or even see it 'til just now, but it sounds about right - I would expect any desperation 'October Surprise' to come much later in the month though - closer to election day.

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :lol:

Two things

1) Must share email with plenz

2) That show was awesome last night. Lordy, I loved it and hated it all at the same time. That was the first time I heard guys talk about that thirs down Ingram play, for me, the absolute play in Bills history that I still have nightmares about. As others talk about how they see the kick go through one time, everytime I see that play i start screaming in my head"wrap up, make the friggen tackle. no way did he just amke a first down"