San Antonio Bills Fans?

Chilly

Hi All,

I'll be moving to San Antonio in a couple weeks. There is no official Bills backers down there, although I know a couple people that have posted on here are from there.

Is there anyone lurking here that would like to start a San Antonio Bills Backers organization?

Hi All,

I'll be moving to San Antonio in a couple weeks. There is no official Bills backers down there, although I know a couple people that have posted on here are from there.

Is there anyone lurking here that would like to start a San Antonio Bills Backers organization?

I pretty sure there is a Bills bar in the basement of the Alamo.

Oh you poor boy - Bills fans are rare in San Antonio. But you can find them. First, you need to find a sports bar that you can negotiate the big TV when your attendance reaches a certain number. Make sure it's in a central location and easy to get to.

Then you need to start a Backers Group, create a website (godaddy.com is a cheap host with free web design). You can see mine at dfwbillsbackers.org for simple design. Then, register with the International Bills Backers at buffalobills.com and you're in business. You'll be surprised how quickly they'll find you once you start to show up on a few search engines.

So, will you still come to Dallas for the Sabres game on January 15th?

Go to the Buffalo Wild Wings on the west side of 410 near the Lowes. There are usually 3 or 4 Bills fans. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but always fans. It's cold in the bar so bring a sweater, and I'm not joking.

I was just there 3 weeks ago during the hurricane as I live in Corpus.

Oh you poor boy - Bills fans are rare in San Antonio. But you can find them. First, you need to find a sports bar that you can negotiate the big TV when your attendance reaches a certain number. Make sure it's in a central location and easy to get to.

Then you need to start a Backers Group, create a website (godaddy.com is a cheap host with free web design). You can see mine at dfwbillsbackers.org for simple design. Then, register with the International Bills Backers at buffalobills.com and you're in business. You'll be surprised how quickly they'll find you once you start to show up on a few search engines.

So, will you still come to Dallas for the Sabres game on January 15th?

Or, Bluefire, you could just drag lasy ass out of bed every Sunday morning, and make the hour trip to Austin, and watch the games with the Austin Bills Backers! :worthy:

Just kidding, buddy....we are going to miss you!

Or, Bluefire, you could just drag lasy ass out of bed every Sunday morning, and make the hour trip to Austin, and watch the games with the Austin Bills Backers! :worthy:

Just kidding, buddy....we are going to miss you!

:lol: I'll come back sometimes, but not every week.

If Azalin was still around, he'd tell you.

As Azalin's brother, I can tell you he rarely is on this board anymore, but as he has lived in Austin for quite a while, he is not totally on top of the SA sports bar scene. Neither am I, as I have been gone from there for some time now myself. However, when I did live there I can tell you the best place was http://www.fatsossportsgarden.com/

It is not an official Bills bar, and if the Cowboys are playing there will be a ton of annoying Cowboy fans, but Azalin and I were always in the company of plenty of other Bills fans. One of the more enjoyable things was when the Cowboys were playing and losing, pretty much all the fans from every other NFL team were unified in cheering the Boys' opponent.