Biden Is A Very Bad Human Being Thread

You know I betcha Biden wears dentures. And, I also hear he kidnaps, cooks and devours the children of Seventh-Day Adventists. In addition, he has a swastika tatooed on his right butt cheek AND he refused to donate to the Boy Scouts.

You know I betcha Biden wears dentures. And, I also hear he kidnaps, cooks and devours the children of Seventh-Day Adventists. In addition, he has a swastika tatooed on his right butt cheek AND he refused to donate to the Boy Scouts.

Especially after he was kicked out for being a counsellor that molested children there!

Actually, the more I read about him personally and his legislative record, the more I like and respect the guy. Overall I think he's an excellent choice for Obama's VP pick.

:rolleyes::oops::P I supported him early in the primaries, primarily because of Bosnia and Darfur, until I started to learn about his legislative record. Now I'm smacking my head over it.

:rolleyes::oops::P I supported him early in the primaries, primarily because of Bosnia and Darfur, until I started to learn about his legislative record. Now I'm smacking my head over it.

He's not far enough to the left on a lot of things for me, but overall I like his record.

Talk about !@#$ing stupid. Here's another ad showing off Joe Bidens talents.

Hey tell me something.. I watched that video, and then clicked on a few others...

WTF is this :

Three people who are voting for Obama are doing dumb things, .. so Obama should not be elected? I don't get it.

(not that I even really think what they are doing is dumb, I can't really comment on something I've not researched)

And in that video.. did McCain.com side with conspiracy theorists?