"An American Carol"

stuckincincy

Chris Farley's brother plays Michael Moore. I saw him on Leno and he's got all his brother's mannerisms. Holy schnike!

I can't even count how many times I've seen him in tv and movies over the years. How did he finally get a lead role in something?

Slapping in the face is funny.

.. I'm not sure how slapstick comedy and politics should be meshing, but .. whatevever.

The funny thing is that there's no need to film a parody of Bush/Cheney/McCain/Palin & co., they provide enough material on their own.

I know, and no need to even dumb it down with terrorist sterotypes and slapping michael moore in the face. It's just comedy gold on it's own. The kind of comedy that makes you want to cry.

Looks funny. i will certainly watch it. I can laugh at parodies of anything, if they are funny.

But, you know that, if this were a parody of Rush, or O'Reilly, Cincy wouldn't have posted it.

I suppose the Rush/Shammity/Savage/Beck crowd will flock to this.

The funny thing is that there's no need to film a parody of Bush/Cheney/McCain/Palin & co., they provide enough material on their own.

Oh Pasta Joe......90% of the movies are slanted toward your political point of view.Give the conservatives a bit of fun time too..sheesh.

Looks funny. i will certainly watch it. I can laugh at parodies of anything, if they are funny.

Dean I have the same attitude as you. I'm more conservative politically....but I think Michael Moore is a very talented film maker. Love his stuff.