If you give a damn about power rankings...

murra

I usually look at power rankings only because that is what other people around the country look at to see how the media evaluates teams. I never really look into them for insight, especially because its going to take a lot more than a famed internet blogger/journalist to bump the Bills off my number 1 spot.

That being said, I think this is the first time I've really disagreed entirely with how someone has decided to compile their list. Yes, it may have been to gain readers and spark controversy, but the fact that this is a possible "ranking" boggles my mind.

Before you check out the NFC biased FOX Sports, I'll have you beware: he places three 2-2 teams above the Bills.

LINK

Discuss.

dolfins rose 3 spots off their buy

jests drop 3 after trouncing AZ who sit 9 spots above

never mind

Yeah...I know, sorry I posted that, I usually dart to the charts, but seriously, he shouldn't be allowed to have the current records on his rankings with his old list...that's mean.

Wow. I didn't realize he could have updated it on the 25th...yet also have updated our record to 4-0...

I love it! Please MSM, don't give us any love until we're 9-0 and only an epic collapse stands between us and the playoffs!

I'm sorry, but any power ranking which lists NYG as number loses all credability, IMO. How can you have a bye week IN WEEK 4! and still be #1??

Aside from the team's affected by a GD hurricane, NYG has played 75% of the games the rest of the league has. NO SENSE, WHATSOEVER.

That site is an odd one. Here's how it works. The records are real time and updated automatically, so you are seeing current win loss record, but those are last week's rankings. Those power rankings are updated by Wed. or Thurs. each week. It is still too low for last week, though.