Nice article on Coach Jauron

Bills turnaround looks similar to job Dick Jauron did with '01 Bears

In 2001, Jauron transformed a 5-11 Bears' squad into a 13-3 division winner. Relying on a stingy defense that ranked first in points allowed, the Bears won eight games that were decided by seven points or fewer, and staged five come-from-behind victories. Thus, it comes as no surprise that the 2008 Bills have won three of their four games by overcoming significant deficits on the strength of their fifth-ranked scoring defense.

He was really good with the Colts and I don't think he was crappy here.

EDIT: The Bills did draft him. Who am I thinking about that came from the Colts?

Billy Brooks was a possession receiver that played for us for a few years. He came from the Colts. Bucky Brooks was drafted by us and I'm not sure if he even made the team out of camp.

Billy Brooks was a possession receiver that played for us for a few years. He came from the Colts. Bucky Brooks was drafted by us and I'm not sure if he even made the team out of camp.

The turn around and subsequent fall had a lot to do with his QB's too.

This team has it's QB of the future and DJ can grow with him.

Bill Brooks as you said, came from the Colts and played for the Bills from 93-95 in almost every game.

Bucky Brooks played one year for the Bills, then a few more with the Packers, Jags, Chiefs and Raiders. He never caught a pass after his Bills experience, mostly kick and punt returns.