Lee Evans

BeastMode54

Damn it, you had my hopes up when I read the title. Can you add the word "progress?" or "soon?" to the end please.

BTW, there hasn't been any progress that has been discussed. I'de guess that it will either get done during the bye week, or he goes into the offseason without a contract.

Damn it, you had my hopes up when I read the title. Can you add the word "progress?" or "soon?" to the end please.

BTW, there hasn't been any progress that has been discussed. I'de guess that it will either get done during the bye week, or he goes into the offseason without a contract.

ha, sorry. i'll fix it

Maybe the FO is praying he'll have a couple of atrocious games so he'll feel compelled to sign for less...you know, kind of, like, the I Eat Crayonz school of player contract negotiations.

But, only if it is against an NFC team

But, only if it is against an NFC team

Actually, if he has a bad game against an NFC team (Cardinals), that actually helps us. Therefore, he would get more money. So, if Lee is smart he'll have a bad game next week and pull himself out of the game by half time.

What part of winning to an NFC hurts our playoff tie-breaker scenario don't you understand? :pirate:

I'll go on the record now. This deal gets between now and the Chargers game or it ain't happening.

At season's end Evans voids his contract and become a FA. Bills will probably slap the Franchise tag on him and then trade him.

They would franchise him but there is no way they'd trade him.

Many on the board have felt for a long time that Evans would have his new contract before or leading into the BYE week. ANy word on his contract status? Will he still get it soon?

Talks have been called off. Jerry Jones has made the Buffalo Bills a salivating offer for TO now that the sage Marv Levy has retired. Lee Evans str8 up for her royal highness oh and a box of new bats and baseballs.

Werd is all of TBD is all of a tither on this breaking news story.

Talks have been called off. Jerry Jones has made the Buffalo Bills a salivating offer for TO now that the sage Marv Levy has retired. Lee Evans str8 up for her royal highness oh and a box of new bats and baseballs.

So we can have the players get batting practice??