Let Palin be Palin

EC-Bills

linky

In defense, Republicans say the complaints are coming from "intellectual" conservatives -- not Main Street Republicans, who they insist love the "hockey mom," from Alaska, as Palin describes herself.

:ph34r: Let's see...smart people don't like her but "normal" people do? Can't wait for the entertainment Thursday between her and numbnut Biden :lol:

One McCain source said Palin's husband, Todd Palin, was frustrated with how the campaign was preparing his wife for the debate, but did not elaborate. Another McCain aide, however, dismissed those reports.

I'll take "Lowering Expectations" for $1,000, Alex.

Pre-emptive move that if she does as badly in the debate as in her interviews so far, it's not her fault. It's her preparers! It's the debate team! Sarah isn't responsible for what Sarah says (or, doesn't say) or thinks. And if she holds her own, she's the next Babe Ruth!

It's gotten so bad that they sent McCain on with her as a guide and it still managed to be a clusterf--k.

I didn't know Kelly Bundy grew up, dyed her hair, moved to Alaska & became Governor.

When you put one fact into Kelly Bundy's brain another fell out, like the time they put so many prep facts into her brain, when they asked her about Al's football career at Polk High, the memory had been pushed out of her brain.

:ph34r: Let's see...smart people don't like her but "normal" people do? Can't wait for the entertainment Thursday between her and numbnut Biden :lol:

:wallbash:

I'd almost afraid to watch. Is intertrade taking bets on if one or both of them have a complete meltdown?

Wouldn't it better if we just put them in a UFC ring and let them go at it?

we should have wagers on how many times her response will be either of the following:

1) Well I told congress no thank you

2) I opposed the bridge to nowhere

3) Alaska borders two foreign countries ( i never considered Canada a foreign country )

4) Its Gods Will

5) I get back ta ya

You forgot to add... "when dinosaurs roamed the earth"

There's been no shortage of takeoffs on Sarah Palin lately, from television skits to action figures, but Bruce Elliott has gone one step further than most. He's taken off her clothes.

Elliott, whose wife, Tobin Mitchen, owns the Old Town Ale House on Chicago's North Side, painted a nude portrait of the Republican vice presidential nominee and hung it above the bar, where it's now a prime attraction among his display of more than 200 celebrity portraits and other racy art.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/c...0,4944201.story

McCain is probably THRILLED that the bailout failed and the House reconvenes Thursday. That guarantees focus will be on that instead of the debate.

On the other hand, Americans are smarting from all this and an inept performance from ole Sarah on Thursday could just about shoot McCain in his OTHER foot (the one that got shot when he suspended his campaign to show the great leadership that ended in....failure, :pirate:

McCain is probably THRILLED that the bailout failed and the House reconvenes Thursday. That guarantees focus will be on that instead of the debate.

On the other hand, Americans are smarting from all this and an inept performance from ole Sarah on Thursday could just about shoot McCain in his OTHER foot (the one that got shot when he suspended his campaign to show the great leadership that ended in....failure, :lol:

Palin's goofy, "This is my brother Darryl and this is my other brother Darryl" schtick is just what this country needs to take their minds off of how they're going to starve to death when they retire.

There's been no shortage of takeoffs on Sarah Palin lately, from television skits to action figures, but Bruce Elliott has gone one step further than most. He's taken off her clothes.

Elliott, whose wife, Tobin Mitchen, owns the Old Town Ale House on Chicago's North Side, painted a nude portrait of the Republican vice presidential nominee and hung it above the bar, where it's now a prime attraction among his display of more than 200 celebrity portraits and other racy art.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/c...0,4944201.story

"He said his daughter served as the model..."

:lol:

Not sure which is more disturbing: that he'd want to see his adult daughter nude, or that she'd let him. :lol:

FWIW, in this case, I wouldn't be surprised if the daughter, say, wore a bikini and the guy just filled in the rest on his own, same as he had't've done for the face. When using a model, it's more to get an understanding of the body proportion. Actual nude models are mostly used to show Renaissance concepts... and for horny art teachers and students who aren't getting any to pretend theirs are refined tastes and they're not interested in sex.

FWIW, in this case, I wouldn't be surprised if the daughter, say, wore a bikini and the guy just filled in the rest on his own, same as he had't've done for the face.
Oh, all righty then. He just used his bikini-clad daughter as the base, and then painted in bush & boobies over her voluptuous body. That's normal. :D
When using a model, it's more to get an understanding of the body proportion. Actual nude models are mostly used to show Renaissance concepts... and for horny art teachers and students who aren't getting any to pretend theirs are refined tastes and they're not interested in sex.
Yeah, I work with a guy who went to Art school. He has lots of good stories. :lol:

FWIW, in this case, I wouldn't be surprised if the daughter, say, wore a bikini and the guy just filled in the rest on his own, same as he had't've done for the face. When using a model, it's more to get an understanding of the body proportion. Actual nude models are mostly used to show Renaissance concepts... and for horny art teachers and students who aren't getting any to pretend theirs are refined tastes and they're not interested in sex.

You're spending way too much time rationalizing this.