Its nice to see

Gainzo

All the threads about cheating, dirty players, and bandwagon fans makes me laugh. If I responded to one of the many posts about that I would have been pummeled to death by you guys.

Everyone in the United States knows you dirtbags cheated. The fact that your coach excels at working in the grey area of rule bending is well documented. If you didn't want the label you shouldn't have cheated. You don't hear any other teams complaining about being called "cheaters" do you?

BTW: My favorite thread over the last couple of weeks was the guy who said he was in Boston* and didn't see any Pats stickers on cars or people wearing Pats stuff (You guys ate that crap up).

I'm not sure how long you've been a Pat's fan but in the 80's and 90's you could buy a ticket a Foxboro for any Sunday game. Despite being a hour from two large cities you rarely sold out. I went to dozen games in that trash heap Foxboro because tickets were readily available and we used to enjoy thrashing you twice a year. Your team was a joke and you couldn't find a Pat's fan. All those license plates, stickers, shirts etc. started showing up 5 years ago. Most Pats fans are the epitome of bandwagoners.

So you are a Pats fan living in Bahston that is complaining about coming onto a Bills board and not being able to post because bills fans are trashing your team?????

Am I missing something here?

Pats fans seem a little overly sensitive when their team isn't "perfect" and everyone is blowing praise up their @ss

If you don't like people posting hatred for your team, go find a group of your teams fans that you can talk praise with and not have to read posts trashing your team.

I guess it is true that Bahston sports fans are thin skinned

BTW: My favorite thread over the last couple of weeks was the guy who said he was in Boston* and didn't see any Pats stickers on cars or people wearing Pats stuff (You guys ate that crap up).

I'm glad to see that you put the asterick there to signify the cheating, but next time put it on the Pats* instead of Boston. You were close though. :ph34r:

Gainzo,

Look, with the exception of that ridiculous accent you likely have, I'm sure you're a decent enough person. If any of us were to bump into you at a random pub in a random city, we'd likely get along.

But here's the catch: It's a Bills message board.

If you want to talk football, especially Bills football, that would probably be better received. Instead, you chose to post about us. And deep down inside, we really don't care about you, your feelings, or your opinion of us. The reason for this is simple; You're not one of us.

Please keep these truths in mind during your next visit.

Warmest regards,

Us.