Hoboken Bills Backers!

hoboken_liz

I've been trying for 3 years to find a home of Bills fans in Hoboken... and finally, the Shannon in Hoboken NJ is the official home of the Bills! We have an amazing time every week... 60+ Bills fans for every game... the whole room is ours... all of the TVs, surround sound, free wings, the "shout" song after every TD, cool Bills give-aways each week, fun bar staff who are actually Bills fans!!! Best football season since i moved away from home... by far! If you just moved to NJ, and you're looking for a place to be every Sunday... come on down. The more the merrier!

The Shannon is at 106 First Street. Between Washington and Bloomfield.

I was there....def a good time even though I left after half time cause the Bills were losing. I would go back for sure.

What? You left at half time? Are you a Cowgirls fan in disguise?

:thumbdown:

First rule in Fandom...you don't ever leave!

I've been trying for 3 years to find a home of Bills fans in Hoboken... and finally, the Shannon in Hoboken NJ is the official home of the Bills! We have an amazing time every week... 60+ Bills fans for every game... the whole room is ours... all of the TVs, surround sound, free wings, the "shout" song after every TD, cool Bills give-aways each week, fun bar staff who are actually Bills fans!!! Best football season since i moved away from home... by far! If you just moved to NJ, and you're looking for a place to be every Sunday... come on down. The more the merrier!

The Shannon is at 106 First Street. Between Washington and Bloomfield.

There is also a handful of Bills at the York Street Pub, in the Paulus Hook section of Jersey City.

York @ Washington.