Politics has become the blame game

If ya look at what we have become each side blames the other. The right is blaming clinton and obama and the left is blaming bush and mccain.

It is time for real action and true leadership, its time for fireside chats and ross perot type of charts ( ok ross may have made them too complex for the average american ) so that the average american can understand the crisis and the solution.

It is time for real changers or mavericks to stand up and take action and if they love this country and want to defend it so badly they would stand up and say " Folks I dont give a rats ass if ya elect/reelect me or not but I am going to fix this problem, right here and right now" But unfortunately we just want to blame the other folks to further our own political, career or social agendas.

Its time to stop this petty nonsense and get to work and its time we stop whining about what the other side is getting and do what is right for all of us whatever that is.

If ya look at what we have become each side blames the other. The right is blaming clinton and obama and the left is blaming bush and mccain.

It is time for real action and true leadership, its time for fireside chats and ross perot type of charts ( ok ross may have made them too complex for the average american ) so that the average american can understand the crisis and the solution.

It is time for real changers or mavericks to stand up and take action and if they love this country and want to defend it so badly they would stand up and say " Folks I dont give a rats ass if ya elect/reelect me or not but I am going to fix this problem, right here and right now" But unfortunately we just want to blame the other folks to further our own political, career or social agendas.

Its time to stop this petty nonsense and get to work and its time we stop whining about what the other side is getting and do what is right for all of us whatever that is.

:thumbdown: No really... :blink:

Leadership? From these immature bastards. :lol:

With the country looking like its headed down the shitt-- it sure was sickening to see the blame game go on. And I'm very partisan, myself. We are talking about a disaster in the making and everyone was just pointing fingers.

Why should we expect more, though? Democracy, the worst form of government, except all the others :thumbdown:

The American people do not want to see the charts. Even more so, the politicians do not want them to see the charts because they will show what many refuse to realize- that there is no happy ending here...

The American people do not want to see the charts. Even more so, the politicians do not want them to see the charts because they will show what many refuse to realize- that there is no happy ending here...

Burn the charts then! No one wants them, what's the point of them?

I personally hate the charts--all charts! Charts are stupid! Charts lead to un-happy endings!

Charts are evil :thumbdown: