Steely Dan

Hank Williams Jr. MNF Song  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Hank Williams Jr's song is...

• An Icon Of Monday Night Football And Should Always Be On
    • Was Annoying From Day 1 And Is Still Annoying 20 years Later
    • Ok, But It's Time For A Change Of Song And Artist
    • A Good Song Just Needs A New Artist
  2. 2. Faith Hills Sunday Night Football Song Should Be..

• Done At The End Of This Season And A New Singer Brought In.
    • Taken Out And The Song And Artist Needs To Be Changed
    • Should Become The Icon Of SNF
    • Has Always Been Annoying.

I'm so sick of Hank Williams Jr. on the MNF opening. It was ok for the first year but got very tiresome quickly after that.

The SNF artist should change each year. Believe it or not I liked Pink's version better.

Pink? WTF?

Why are there ANY songs for football games. It's fuc#ing football, for Christ's sake. How about no stupid-ass intro songs from dumb country bumpkins, or no-talent pop stars?

Pink?

Dude, you need to change your handle, after that post.

I'm so sick of Hank Williams Jr. on the MNF opening. It was ok for the first year but got very tiresome quickly after that.

The SNF artist should change each year. Believe it or not I liked Pink's version better.

I'd tell you you need to turn in your man card but after that post I'm pretty sure you never got one.

Faith hill is much hotter than Pink but I liked her singing a lot more. I'm not a big fan of country music.

Pink can't sing. Pink is not a musician. Pink doesn't belong in any discussion involving music.

what list? I cannot believe how many thread I miss considering how much time I hang on TBD

Linkage

Linkage

Nutha Linky

Nutha Nutha Linky

Her father is Peter Watts, a road manager and sound engineer who worked with Pink Floyd (her father's manic laugh and mother's comment about "cruisin' for a bruisin'" are featured in the song "Money" from The Dark Side of the Moon).

First link is "Forbidden".

I just tried it and it works for me. Naomi no likey you. :lol:

B word! :thumbdown:

She's off the list!

Are ya gonna throw out the Pink Floyd albums too?

I'll keep Dark Side and Wish You Were Here, and that's all I will need. Not saying everyone of the others totally sucks (Meddle has its moments), but those two albums contain all the Floyd I need. The moaning B word can have the rest.

What the :blink: !! Animals, The Wall (overplayed but still great.) and The Final Cut don't count!!!

Put down the crack pipe and get some help!!!!

I can live, nicely, without them. Mostly, The Wall blows, mostly. Kids singing on an album = crappy album.

Now, back to the dames.

How does this thread have only one picture of Halle Berry?

http://www.worth1000.com/web/media/299392/...ry-Original.jpg

http://enscreenshots.softonic.com/s2en/600...y-Biography.jpg

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/p...rry-Posters.jpg

what list? I cannot believe how many thread I miss considering how much time I hang on TBD

In the "Most Beautiful Woman in Her Prime" thread which was inexplicable derailed by the additions of Kari Byron and Avirl Lavigne....

:thumbdown:

In the "Most Beautiful Woman in Her Prime" thread which was inexplicable derailed by the additions of Kari Byron and Avirl Lavigne....

:wallbash:

BITE ME, NO REALLY BITE ME JACK-ASS!! :ph34r::lol:

BTW, if this topic is going to keep being discussed then move it back to the hottie thread. JACK-ASS!!

You are no man!

I'm a man for standing up and admitting it. Jack-ASS!!

I'm sure there are guys here who have a lot worse things than that but aren't man enough to admit it. If they want a heavy start pick Springsteen or Foo-Fighters or Clapton or the Sex Pistols or McCartney "Live and let die" or Tom Petty or on and on. Country music sucks!!!!