So many Blesdoe passes are off target

macnmotion

Thats what I've been saying.  Even when Bledsoe has all day to throw the ball, half of his passes are off-target, too high, too low or just nowhere near the WR.  The only way this team moves forward is benching Bledsoe.  Simple as that.

82400[/snapback]

No way is this team sticking with Bledsoe once Losman can start.

I can hear it now:  DB says "We just needed to make some more plays."

82406[/snapback]

"We need to execute better"

:doh::doh:

Wait thats not funny- why am I laughing. Nothing left to do but laugh at the trainwreck that is the Buffalo Bills offense

You'd think that, wouldnt you?  But how many times has this team shown how inept it is at decisions like that (Gray's extension, Henry starting, etc etc)

82403[/snapback]

*sigh*

Sadly, you have a point. It's like we have Emory and Ogalthorpe running things lately.

*sigh*

Sadly, you have a point.  It's like we have Emory and Ogalthorpe running things lately.

82416[/snapback]

You've just made my day...no matter how bad things get with the Bills, the eternal wisdom of the Plutonians always light my way.

"EMORY! The melons are on fire!"

And his inaccuracy means that the WR/RB has no chance whatsoever to get yards after the catch even when they manage to catch it...they're off-balance, running laterally, jumping in the air...and they usually get tackled right away because of it.

And his inaccuracy means that the WR/RB has no chance whatsoever to get yards after the catch even when they manage to catch it...they're off-balance, running laterally, jumping in the air...and they usually get tackled right away because of it.

82446[/snapback]

Great point! It would be nice if we could hit a receiver in stride and let them get some YAC. I watched Josh Reed alot in college and this kid is a terror in the open field. I still feel Josh will be a very good WR but he does not have a QB that can him the ball in front of him

You've just made my day...no matter how bad things get with the Bills, the eternal wisdom of the Plutonians always light my way.

"EMORY!  The melons are on fire!"

82420[/snapback]

It took a while but I finally figured out where your sig was from. I kept thinking it was Army of Darkness - but I finally remembered the 'Stargate" ATHF episode. Nothing beats the Plutonians. I laughed til my stomach hurt when they cloned Shake, and then demanded that the clone (with the boombox sticking out of his back) begin "de-terraforming" the earth.

ATHF and Venture Brothers always manage to wash away the misery the Bills heap upon me.

It took a while but I finally figured out where your sig was from.  I kept thinking it was Army of Darkness - but I finally remembered the 'Stargate" ATHF episode.  Nothing beats the Plutonians.  I laughed til my stomach hurt when they cloned Shake, and then demanded that the clone (with the boombox sticking out of his back) begin "de-terraforming" the earth.

ATHF and Venture Brothers always manage to wash away the misery the Bills heap upon me.

82582[/snapback]

The Plutonians are amazingly funny every time you see them, even if its just a cameo...I liked their idea for erasing one's mind...which is sticking a person in a freshly painted room and hope the fumes make them forget.