New England away game advice

NickMendola

I would try to get in touch with Pinto Ken through this message board (or boards.buffalobills.com), and meet up with him before heading to Gillette. I tailgated with him there a few years ago, and he's always a great time and a generous host. We met at some restaurant parking lot before the game and had a group of 10-15 of us that drove to Gillette together.

Hopefully some of the more seasoned vets on this board will be able to point out how to get in touch with him. I know there are some members that have his contact info.

EDIT: I assume you mean you are actually going to the game... if you aren't actually going to the game, go to the Harp in downtown Boston. Its the best Bills bar around.

Hey guys,

I'm heading up to Massachusetts for the Sabres/Bruins Nov. 8 and Bills/Pats Nov. 9. Are there Bills bars near Foxboro? Is New England as notorious a place for away fans as RWS? I would value your advice greatly.

Thanks,

Nick

The meeting place for those going to the game is Bertucci's on Route 1 just North of the stadium. We all meet there and convoy to the stadium (unlike Orchard Park, when you park at Gillette for the bargain price of $50 you have to park in the exact space they give you which is between the person in front of you and the person behind you getting into the lot).

The stadium isn't too hostile, and the Pats fans seem a bit more subdued this season (lose 1 game and nobody even talks about the Pats). As always, avoid the drunks and don't be a belligerent drunk yourself and you should be OK.

As the game draws closer send a PM to JCBoston (Bill Backers Boston President) - he should be able to hook you up with people going to the game.