Trouble with FireFox

VOR

Ever since the skin change, I can't get the "go to last post" function to work and I get the first post in every thread. Any suggestions?

I had the same issue today, and last Sunday as well. I don't know if it's related to the mods taking the search function offline (which I think they did last week) or if it is something else.

I had the same issue today, and last Sunday as well. I don't know if it's related to the mods taking the search function offline (which I think they did last week) or if it is something else.

Could be. But no one else has complained about it.

what you're seeing is real. Believe it or not that little "last post" function puts more load on the server than anything else. With so many visiting the boards these days and with the increased weight of the new design - we have been showing significant load on game days. It all goes away if I disable that function.

So, expect on game days for it to be this way. It is inconvenient, but it keeps everything else humming along.

what you're seeing is real. Believe it or not that little "last post" function puts more load on the server than anything else. With so many visiting the boards these days and with the increased weight of the new design - we have been showing significant load on game days. It all goes away if I disable that function.

So, expect on game days for it to be this way. It is inconvenient, but it keeps everything else humming along.

Thanks for the explanation.