Our defense hits hard... very hard

Fingon

Some crusading pinhead takes yet another mindless shot at a player who was 2nd on the team in tackles and leads the entire league in tackles from his position.

Yeah, that certainly doesn't deserve a rebuttal. ;)

As far as your made-up crap about my self-proclamation, in 8+ years on this message board I've never once said any such thing.

You're just pissed because every single time you open your mouth you end up looking like a completely clueless tool. :lol:

Tool?

Pinhead?

Grow up.

edit: my apologies -- you're probably some 19-year old college kid with a poster of Schobel hanging on his bedroom wall.

Short handed Seahawks, Short handed Jags, Lowly Raiders, Lowly Rams. 4-0 is good, but how are the Bills going to stack up against a team that has a potent offense? We don't know cuz they sure as hell ain't faced one yet.

You play the schedule the league gives you, you don't get to choose. 4-0 is 4-0. There are plenty of teams who aren't perfect despite playing "pushovers". Just ask Denver or New England*. Hell, Jacksonville nearly let one get away AT HOME to a lousy Houston team. Enjoy the ride for once. Why the fug be such a fatalist?