Our defense hits hard... very hard

Fingon

Seems like every week there a 3-4 plays where the opponent's receiver just gets blasted by our secondary. People will soon be afraid to go over the middle of our field.

yeah i agree...we are not just beating other teams, we are beating them up....

Jags were clearly more physical than Bills. And Raiders dline knocked the crap out of our Oline. Rams Dline treated Edwards like a rag doll in the 1st half. It was only during today's 2nd half where the Bills were physically dominant.

Jags were clearly more physical than Bills. And Raiders dline knocked the crap out of our Oline. Rams Dline treated Edwards like a rag doll in the 1st half. It was only during today's 2nd half where the Bills were physically dominant.

I tend to disagree...we were laying just a much lumber on those teams as well...every game there have been some big hits by our guys...Yobouty had 2 or 3 really good ones in Jacksonville on Garrard and then Williams...

If we weren't as physical why are the other teams defenders all over Josh Reed after the plays are over?? The answer is because he is manhandling them on blocks and they can't get away from him....

I tend to disagree...we were laying just a much lumber on those teams as well...every game there have been some big hits by our guys...Yobouty had 2 or 3 really good ones in Jacksonville on Garrard and then Williams...

If we weren't as physical why are the other teams defenders all over Josh Reed after the plays are over?? The answer is because he is manhandling them on blocks and they can't get away from him....

Youboty is a bigger surprise to me than our 4-0. Quite frankly he has played lights out and to this point in the season is probably our most consistent tackler.

Short handed Seahawks, Short handed Jags, Lowly Raiders, Lowly Rams. 4-0 is good, but how are the Bills going to stack up against a team that has a potent offense? We don't know cuz they sure as hell ain't faced one yet.

Short handed Seahawks, Short handed Jags, Lowly Raiders, Lowly Rams. 4-0 is good, but how are the Bills going to stack up against a team that has a potent offense? We don't know cuz they sure as hell ain't faced one yet.

you can only play the teams that are on your schedule...

Do you mean to tell me that every single playoff team is a playoff team because they face and beat teams that are 100% healthy and are all undefeated when they meet? Gimme a break...if anything, it is about time we get an "easy" schedule...

I mean can you say with a straight face that the Seahawks should have made the playoffs the past 3 or 4 years because of their "tough" division schedule of the Rams, 49ers and Cardinals?? Give me a freaking break...no one seems to be apologizing for them making the playoffs and winning their division by "default" every year...

I don't care if they go 12-4 and win the division because all they do is beat teams that have all the excuses in the world as to why they should have lost. Do you really think Seattle having their 3 WR's would have let them beat us?? They got a plain old beat down in every phase of the game, and that sure wouldn't have changed with Deion Branch, Bobby Engram, and whoever #3 WR was/is...as they tell us at work..."No excuses, just results"

I don't seem to remember any announcers making excuses for why any teams that made the playoffs after beating us last year when we had 17 players on IR weren't any good, do you??

Chalk up another one for Whitner.

He put Mo Morris on the shelf in Week 1 and he got that pud McMichael today.

That's 2 in 4 games; am I missing any?

Except for Schobel

Posluzny was the only guy on the team that had more tackles or more QB hits than Schobel today.

And Aaron is now #1 in the NFL in solo tackles by DLinemen.

Thank you for once again showing us all that you have absolutely no clue as to what actually happens on a football field.

The Seahawk's D, Jag's D, weren't hurt and we played pretty well offensively against them. The Jags also have a superb running attack that we completely shut down. The Raiders had the number two running attack going into last week, and also have a very solid D. If you question the truth of that, go ask the Chargers. As for the Rams, they were desperate and played like it for the first half. Buffalo looked a bit surprised, but we poured it on in the second half. If we beat AZ next week, is it going to be because Anquan Boldin didn't play, so they didn't have their best talent on the field? No, it'll be because we outplayed them and scored more points. Buffalo has had one of the most difficult schedules for a number of years, at least statistically. It's about time we finally got some love from the league. You win the games you are supposed to win when you are a good team. So far, we've done that, and won at least one that most people thought we would lose. Could we just try to enjoy the 4-0 instead of finding reasons to drag it down.

Chalk up another one for Whitner.

He put Mo Morris on the shelf in Week 1 and he got that pud McMichael today.

That's 2 in 4 games; am I missing any?

Posluzny was the only guy on the team that had more tackles or more QB hits than Schobel today.

And Aaron is now #1 in the NFL in solo tackles by DLinemen.

Thank you for once again showing us all that you have absolutely no clue as to what actually happens on a football field.

You edited your post to add that?

I think that you should put down the stat sheet and actually watch the games. I did notice Schobel bouncing right off the elusive Trent Green.

For a self-proclaimed fountain of football knowledge, I figured you'd know how to spell Posluszny's name.

You edited your post to add that?

I think that you should put down the stat sheet and actually watch the games. I did notice Schobel bouncing right off the elusive Trent Green.

For a self-proclaimed fountain of football knowledge, I figured you'd know how to spell Posluszny's name.

Some crusading pinhead takes yet another mindless shot at a player who was 2nd on the team in tackles and leads the entire league in tackles from his position.

Yeah, that certainly doesn't deserve a rebuttal. ;)

As far as your made-up crap about my self-proclamation, in 8+ years on this message board I've never once said any such thing.

You're just pissed because every single time you open your mouth you end up looking like a completely clueless tool. :lol: