Talk about some great ORAL!

NavyBillsFan

I was almost ill at the suck job they were doing on the postgame show on ESPN. The Jets had a very good game, but let's keep some focus. They're five hundred, and barely at that. This was the first game where they clearly outclased their opponents. Favre won't make it to the end of the season, and when he goes down, so will the Jets. Even if he doesn't, they finish, at best 9-7 and miss the playoffs.

C'mon. An almost-certain first ballot Hall of Famer throws six touchdown passes, and you think they're NOT going to cover it wall-to-wall?

Guarantee that the vast majority of tomorrow's watercooler talk is about Favre, whether those people watched ESPN or not.

C'mon. An almost-certain first ballot Hall of Famer throws six touchdown passes, and you think they're NOT going to cover it wall-to-wall?

Guarantee that the vast majority of tomorrow's watercooler talk is about Favre, whether those people watched ESPN or not.

Great point. I really would rather everyone talk about other teams and not the Bills. I'm not sure why the Bills have had the slow starts but maybe they start believing what they read. Count me as one who doesn't care when ESPN ignores the Bills.

Exactly and there is nothing wrong with that. The guy has had a magnificent career and obviously still plays at a high level. Tough to root for him now that he plays for a division rival, but it's tough to read the negativity about the guy that so many posters write here. All the guy does is show up to play each and every week (for something like 15 years) and give it his best, and his best is pretty darned good.

Jets are a really classy team. ;) Going for two when they were up by 19 with 30 seconds left. Then trying to put Bouldin in a wheelchair on the last play of the game.

PTR

I didn't see the conversion. Was Feely hurt, or did they just choose to go for 2?