I take blame for slow start...

JÂy RÛßeÒ

First - the bad news. I actually set the VCR to record today's game. Last season it seemed every game I recorded we lost.

Now - the good news. I screwed up and set the 'off' time to 6 PM, forgetting it was a 4PM game.

So as soon as the VCR stopped recording we started winning.

I'm sorry. :rolleyes:

And you're welcome. :flirt:

i also share in the blame, the first beer i opened preceded the jabari greer TD to put them ahead...if i started drinking at my normal time, the game would have been in hand midway through the first quarter

First - the bad news. I actually set the VCR to record today's game. Last season it seemed every game I recorded we lost.

Now - the good news. I screwed up and set the 'off' time to 6 PM, forgetting it was a 4PM game.

It would be difficult to record the games if your VCR got stolen. (Leave the back patio door unlocked tonight ;) )

I'll take some of the blame Jay. I pulled out my nerf football for the first time this season (I use it as a stress ball). Bills sucked it up. I put it away and they turned it around.

I should know better then to change a routine when on a winning streak.

Get over yourself! It was me, I changed positions on my lazyboy, I went from kickin way back, to sitting up straight and holding a football in my hands. That's what did it. Sheesh

GO BILLS!

I'm responsible for the comebacks.

During the Jacksonville game, I lost my seat at the bar to another Bills fan. As soon as I started standing, we played better.

Last week, it was on local TV. I was at home sitting. In the fourth quarter, I got up to do things around the house, we started playing better.

This game at the bar again,I was sitting . When it was 14-6 someone mentioned about the Jacksonville game. I didn't sit down until after the game.

I told everyone that I'm going to stand the rest of the season!

Sorry all but the successful season is due to me......this is the first year I have not bet on the Bills during preseason to win the SB in about a decade. It's my fault that we have been so bad for so long. ;)

Are you guys nuts? CLEARLY the reason we are winning is because of me. All four weeks I've worn a black shirt during the game, all four weeks we have won.

During the first half of the Jax. game I was wearing a white shirt, switched back to black at half, and guess what, we won. Your welcome.

A few of my thoughts of my own...

1) Thank GOD for Jason Peters - the bestandmostimportantplayerontheteam - he really is something special for knowing to take his sorry ass out of the game before his stupid, greedy, selfish, piss-poor, outa-shape performance let Edwards get killed....

(but, as some insist, his stupidly 9-Wonderlic/Eugene Parker-inspired holdout has cost him nothing ;) )

2) Donte Whitner? Come on now...what a reach...another DB...when will the FO ever 'GET IT' drafting all these goddam DBs???!!!!

3) Ralph was a total idiot for re-hiring Marv...who was a total idiot for hiring Dick...

4) DB's? They suck...Jauron was a DB, and that's why he's a terrible coach and also why we suc....oh wait a minute...we're...4-0...that must be 'cause...

5) Maybe some who purport to have knowledge and expertise beyond that of an average blog participant should really just just enjoy the ride that's, at best, cyclical in professional sports....

19 and 0 baby!!! :lol:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!!!!! :lol: