Tee Hee Hee McGee

San-O

You can NOT blame that play on McGee. He had great coverage and had his hand on the ball as the WR tried bringing it in, and then even tried ripping it out. It was a great play by the WR, not a toasted play by McGee.

CW

You can NOT blame that play on McGee.  He had great coverage and had his hand on the ball as the WR tried bringing it in, and then even tried ripping it out.  It was a great play by the WR, not a toasted play by McGee.

CW

82323[/snapback]

Any more GREAT coverage by this guy and Boller is going to

throw for 300 + yards today.

You can NOT blame that play on McGee.  He had great coverage and had his hand on the ball as the WR tried bringing it in, and then even tried ripping it out.  It was a great play by the WR, not a toasted play by McGee.

CW

82323[/snapback]

True...But if he got his hand on it (which he did), he's got to knock it out...That Play is a tough cover purely because it's a jump ball situation vs. a bigger, taller WR...But McGee had plenty of time to adjust, he did, and he still could not not make the Play...I like McGee, but he's being schooled week in and week out since being forced in as the Starter...

I wonder why we have not seen more of Kevin Thomas, if only due to the fact he's got an extra year on McGee...Just a thought...

True...But if he got his hand on it (which he did), he's got to knock it out...That Play is a tough cover purely because it's a jump ball situation vs. a bigger, taller WR...But McGee had plenty of time to adjust, he did, and he still could not not make the Play...I like McGee, but he's being schooled week in and week out since being forced in as the Starter...

I wonder why we have not seen more of Kevin Thomas, if only due to the fact he's got an extra year on McGee...Just a thought...

82351[/snapback]

Sometimes you've got to give credit to the other team for making a great play.

Not saying McGee hasn't had some bad plays in recent weeks; I just don't think this was one of them.

CW