One thing that encourages me...

First that Jim McNally gave Pucillo every chance to keep his starting spot on the O line, and when Pucillo blew it he was replaced. Thank God!!!! I thought maybe he would stick there and I was begining to wonder what people where missing about his inability to block DT's

Secondly, if this stuff about McGahee is really true, in that he wants to start or be traded I say "what a total friggin' ingrate!!!" The Bills pick him number 1 as damaged goods, and allow him a year to rehab while on their payroll, and all he wants to do is show disrespect in return? First of all he may never get back to the way he was during college, and second we don't know if he'll hold up even for 1 season yet. I know it looks good, but we have no answers yet. So after what the Bills did for this guy he cant wait even one year to let us give him a test drive? What a joke. You see this everywhere these days. People give, and then in turn are shown nothing but disrespect. I think that is pretty sorry.

The funny thing now is that some people are claiming that McGagee actually WAS unhappy and told Rosensleaze +/- some other people, and either Rosensleaze or someone else leaked it, McGahee didn't like that, and told Rosensleaze to deny McGahee said anything and take the blame himself. All the while he NEVER gave any indication, verbal or otherwise, that he was/is unhappy in Buffalo. Okay, whatever you say!

The funny thing now is that some people are claiming that McGagee actually WAS unhappy and told Rosensleaze +/- some other people, and either Rosensleaze or someone else leaked it, McGahee didn't like that, and told Rosensleaze to deny McGahee said anything and take the blame himself.  All the while he NEVER gave any indication, verbal or otherwise, that he was/is unhappy in Buffalo. Okay, whatever you say!

5700[/snapback]

Where ther is smoke there is fire, and someone had to have said something. If my agent was that irresponsible I would fire him. Thats why I belive McGahee said it.

Where ther is smoke there is fire, and someone had to have said something.  If my agent was that irresponsible I would fire him.  Thats why I belive McGahee said it.

5760[/snapback]

Really? You'd fire a guy who was instrumental in getting you drafted in the 1st round? A guy with whom you have a strong personal relationship? In the end, despite all the hub bub, there was no real fallout. Basically I think that McGahee told Rosenhaus to fess-up about what he did, maybe even threatening to walk if he didn't. I just don't buy that McGahee put up this amazing front for so long, hasn't even played in a real game yet and knows he's still not 100%, but yet wants to start and be traded.

Really?  You'd fire a guy who was instrumental in getting you drafted in the 1st round?  A guy with whom you have a strong personal relationship?  In the end, despite all the hub bub, there was no real fallout.  Basically I think that McGahee told Rosenhaus to fess-up about what he did, maybe even threatening to walk if he didn't.  I just don't buy that McGahee put up this amazing front for so long, hasn't even played in a real game yet and knows he's still not 100%, but yet wants to start and be traded.

5826[/snapback]

This flap is nothing compared to enjoying the antics of a Corey Dillon - or the Incomparable Mr. Carl Pickens! :devil:

Really?  You'd fire a guy who was instrumental in getting you drafted in the 1st round?  A guy with whom you have a strong personal relationship?  In the end, despite all the hub bub, there was no real fallout.  Basically I think that McGahee told Rosenhaus to fess-up about what he did, maybe even threatening to walk if he didn't.  I just don't buy that McGahee put up this amazing front for so long, hasn't even played in a real game yet and knows he's still not 100%, but yet wants to start and be traded.

5826[/snapback]

Just a question. How is it that Rosenhaus was instrumental in getting him drafted? What special wand did he wave? If I was McGahee's agent Donahoe still would have picked him. How do you know about thier strong personal relationship? Maybe they have one, but in the end its all just business, and agents are a dime a dozen. Even a good one like Rosenhaus. If my agent who is supposed to be serving me as his customer gets me into trouble, and its not legit, then I say there should be fallout for that. There was none. That seems curious to me. I'm just spit-balling here, but none of us knows what really happened. Its just that it was totally disloyal regardless of which person said it. That's my beef.

Just a question.  How is it that Rosenhaus was instrumental in getting him drafted?  What special wand did he wave?  If I was McGahee's agent Donahoe still would have picked him.  How do you know about thier strong personal relationship?  Maybe they have one, but in the end its all just business, and agents are a dime a dozen.  Even a good one like Rosenhaus. If my agent who is supposed to be serving me as his customer gets me into trouble, and its not legit, then I say there should be fallout for that.  There was none.  That seems curious to me.  I'm just spit-balling here, but none of us knows what really happened.  Its just that it was totally disloyal regardless of which person said it. That's my beef.

5873[/snapback]

Okay, who do you think is more likely to be disloyal in this case: Rosensleaze (towards Willis) or McGahee (towards the Bills)? Agents are scumbags. I think that's been well-documented. They'll do anything to squeeze a buck out of someone, and I'm sure in Rosensleaze's twisted mind, making up that rumor was only supposed to help Willis because he would possibly get traded and/or start, and thus make more money (nevermind that Rosensleaze stands to pocket more money as well). The fact that he fess-up tells me that Henry told him to fess-up, but again, in Willis' mind I'm sure he owes him a debt of gratitude for sticking with him during his rehab both before and AFTER he was drafted in the 1st round, when not even playing again was a real possibility. And I've seen Willis talk about Rosensleaze enough to know that it's not strictly a business relationship, although it probably will be more of one from now on.

Just a question.  How is it that Rosenhaus was instrumental in getting him drafted?  What special wand did he wave?

5873[/snapback]

It was when Rosenhaus called McGahee on his cell phone to make it look like another team was chatting him up. Yep, the ole' cell phone trick. Donohoe falls for it every time... :devil:

It was when Rosenhaus called McGahee on his cell phone to make it look like another team was chatting him up. Yep, the ole' cell phone trick. Donohoe falls for it every time... <_<

5933[/snapback]

That is the key...Rosenhaus is a "playa" He will do whatever it takes for his clients, that is why he has so many high profile clients. He is ARLI$$. I am serious, the show ARLI$$ is based on him (or so I was told).

Archived