Is there a Schopp and the Bulldog postgame show today?

Forget it, it's on wben tonite.

who cares you could not pay me to listen to those 2 morons. i'de rather drink drano. schoop is so arrogent and full of himself that he makes me want to punch a hole in the wall plus he does not like the bills and constantly talks of them as the future toronto bills.

who cares you could not pay me to listen to those 2 morons. i'de rather drink drano. schoop is so arrogent and full of himself that he makes me want to punch a hole in the wall plus he does not like the bills and constantly talks of them as the future toronto bills.

Schopp is a moron...he acts like any one that disagrees with him shouldn't even be allowed to breathe because he is a waste of air...

Bulldog just kind of sits there and agrees with him because he sounds like he doesn't want to be blasted by Schopp on air for the same thing...

And his 8AM show on saturday called the Hobby has got to be one of the all-time flop of a show for WGR...I would rather listen to that stupid golf talk show they used to have on....

Ya but I love the drunk callers and the callers who try way too hard to be negative after wins.

If there is, someone ask Schopp about his Jauron hammering on his "show" the Wednesday or Thursday before the opener when all he did was continually slay Jauron and his September record. And what was redonkulous about it was he tried to use his Septmeber record as the only measuring stick for the guy as a coach, which is laughable. Bad sports dorks use self-chosen stats to agument their pathetic arguments and he's the king. Why just September? Why not his overall or his October record? My guess is, his September record was his worst and he needed cannon fodder to slam a guy he obviously dislikes.

So who's drinking Schopp's milkshake right now!!! Sucka.

I'd much rather listen to Schopp than the Bulldog. That guy can never say one clear sentence if his life depended on it

B-dog has a voice good only for mimes

They both suck,although Bulldog is more tolerable than Shoop.Shoop needs to be fired.The negativity he creates in the area is unbelieveable.He reminds me of Chicken Little crying the sky is falling.I no longer listen to gr55 because of him.Its like watching Fox news,all doom and gloom ALL the time :thumbdown: