Bills / Rams gameday thread...

Heitz

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see the tripping....why are they not showing it?

Fowler fired straight out and attempted a cut on the Rams LB. LB tried to sidestep, but Fowler's shoulder pad caught the LB's ankle and he went down. Ref immediately threw the flag.

I don't know if it's against the rules to cut an LB, if so, the flag was deserved. If cuts are legal, then it's wishy-washy

phew...this one's a stinker. Hope they can turn the game in the second half - this is the worst bills football we've seen since last year. that tripping penalty was completely inadvertent. these refs are calling everything and anything.

maybe it's just upset week.

grrrr

we can't block or tackle

the only time we can get any type of yards in the run game is on these little 3rd and whatever shotgun draw plays....the designed runs are basically Marshawn Lynch making yards by himself because there are 4 defenders waiting for him in the hole....either he cuts back and gets a few yards or he gets gang tackled and dropped...

Just about time. I say Bills by 14!

Just putrid so far. inexcusable penalties have killed drives. Fowler & the front line are getting steamrolled. The Rams are looking like 3-0 and the Bills are looking like 0-3. If they don't get their heads out of their a$$es during halftime, this will be embarrassment to the Bills and a job-saver for Linehan.

Fowler fired straight out and attempted a cut on the Rams LB. LB tried to sidestep, but Fowler's shoulder pad caught the LB's ankle and he went down. Ref immediately threw the flag.

I don't know if it's against the rules to cut an LB, if so, the flag was deserved. If cuts are legal, then it's wishy-washy

cut blocks against linebackers are very legal...if this is what actually happened it really sucks...

Also its obvious this block happened well downfield as it was 3rd and 9 after the penalty when it would have been 3rd and 12 otherwise(since it was 3rd and 2 initially)....this makes me think the block might not have even been necessary and if so is even a dumber penalty to take, but perhaps he is coached to take out an LBs feet...