Bills / Rams gameday thread...

Heitz

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I think it is obvious why we have not been using Hardy that much, his positioning is horrible. He needs to work his way to the ball and extend upwards towards it and he does not do that at all. Also he seems to have trouble realizing where the ball will land which is a big problem.

All 3 of the balls to Hardy were underthrown.

It's OK to criticize Edwards. It doesn't mean that you think he's a bad QB

Duh. You purposefully underthrow that ball so the big guy can step up and grab it. He's not trying to hit him in stride on those--he's giving his WR the advantage because the DBs back is to the ball. Hardy is soft.

Well I think it is obvious why we have not been using Hardy that much, his positioning is horrible. He needs to work his way to the ball and extend upwards towards it and he does not do that at all. Also he seems to have trouble realizing where the ball will land which is a big problem.

I agree...he was open on the deep pass along the sideline where he dove and missed horribly, and at least one of the 3 tosses to him at the endzone should have been TD's....maybe he needs to watch Antonio Gates to learn how to use his size to block out defenders...he might be the best ever at doing that...