Viewing the game online

billsbacker23

When do they publish the links for the 4PM games? It's4:10 and the Bills/Rams link still says (confirmed stream). Or am I just getting "antsy"? ;-)

The game starts at 4:05 and it is 3:15 now. I'd get antsy at 3:50, or so. If you don't see any links at myp2p by 3:50, you might want to go to stooge tv and wait for them to post the links in the chat. You can always go back to myp2p, but the links at stooge expire 20 seconds after they are posted.:

http://www.stoogetv.com/player.html

The game starts at 4:05 and it is 3:15 now. I'd get antsy at 3:50, or so. If you don't see any links at myp2p by 3:50, you might want to go to stooge tv and wait for them to post the links in the chat. You can always go back to myp2p, but the links at stooge expire 20 seconds after they are posted.:

Thanks again Dean. Got stoogetv running now too. Cripe, after all this I am going to be seriously bummed if I don't get the game on one of the links/players.

You up in St. Auggie? I'm down in My Yami.

I'm in Patriot's land and can't even find a bar that shows them! Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Bills Backers of Maine

Bleachers Bar Portland

Granite State Bills Backers

Billy's Sports Bar

Tarrytown, NH

Bills Backers of Boston

The Harp

Cape Cod Bills Backers

Dino's Sports Bar

Mashpee, MA

Rhode Island Bills Backers

Ball's Sports Bar & Grill

Cranston, RI

Bills Backers of Berkshire County

Teo's Hotdogs Restaurant

Pittsfield, MA

Bristols Bills Backers

Sponts Rock Cafe

159 Goodwin Street

Bristol, CT

Bills Backers of New Haven

Anna Liffey's

New Haven, CT

Bills Backers of Danbury (Billy Bean's)

Billy Bean's Cafe & Pub

Danbury, CT

Thanks again Dean. Got stoogetv running now too. Cripe, after all this I am going to be seriously bummed if I don't get the game on one of the links/players.

If you are on Stooge now, take a look at the chat and see how they are linking to baseball games? They list the teams and then [link], in blue. Click the link next to the Bills listing as soon as they post it, and you are golden. If you miss it, they usually re post links about 10 minutes later.

If you are on Stooge now, take a look at the chat and see how they are linking to baseball games? They list the teams and then [link], in blue. Click the link next to the Bills listing as soon as they post it, and you are golden. If you miss it, they usually re post links about 10 minutes later.

I'm following stoogetv as the p2p week 4 streaming thread hasn't updated the 4PM links. Am I missing something there?

I'm following stoogetv as the p2p week 4 streaming thread hasn't updated the 4PM links. Am I missing something there?

Nope. stay with stooge. Since the p2p links stay active (they won't go away), you can always go there if Stooge doesn't come through.

I'm outta here. Good luck and Go Bills!

Bills Backers of Maine

Bleachers Bar Portland

Granite State Bills Backers

Billy's Sports Bar

Tarrytown, NH

Bills Backers of Boston

The Harp

Cape Cod Bills Backers

Dino's Sports Bar

Mashpee, MA

Rhode Island Bills Backers

Ball's Sports Bar & Grill

Cranston, RI

Bills Backers of Berkshire County

Teo's Hotdogs Restaurant

Pittsfield, MA

Bristols Bills Backers

Sponts Rock Cafe

159 Goodwin Street

Bristol, CT

Bills Backers of New Haven

Anna Liffey's

New Haven, CT

Bills Backers of Danbury (Billy Bean's)

Billy Bean's Cafe & Pub

Danbury, CT

Wow- Bills Backers at Anna Liffeys? That is a great bar- I will have to try and make it down,