If the Bills would lose to the Rams...

JPicc2114

As the Dolphins hammered the Patriots last week the NFL proves that anything can happen.

A defeat to the Rams would be a huge disappointment but the Bills have yet to prove they can dish out big margin of victory wins as the top teams should do.

So CotW. If this your last day I hope you had a good life.

As the Dolphins hammered the Patriots last week the NFL proves that anything can happen.

A defeat to the Rams would be a huge disappointment but the Bills have yet to prove they can dish out big margin of victory wins as the top teams should do.

So CotW. If this your last day I hope you had a good life.

yeah I mean the bills didn't even have a 24 point win week one or anything.....

PP - Don't be fooled by a 24 pt win where our QB throws for only 215 yds and your RB's combine for only 107 yds. We have yet to see a dominant Offensive performance. The Bills need to improve and they could be on the right track. The Q4 Offensive performance against the Raiders should not cover up the poor 45 minutes that went before.

Like you I am hoping that the Bills can run up some points today. But if the game is close because we are struggling to score points there is always the chance that you can end up on the losing side. You can't always win the close ones.

PP - Don't be fooled by a 24 pt win where our QB throws for only 215 yds and your RB's combine for only 107 yds. We have yet to see a dominant Offensive performance. The Bills need to improve and they could be on the right track. The Q4 Offensive performance against the Raiders should not cover up the poor 45 minutes that went before.

Like you I am hoping that the Bills can run up some points today. But if the game is close because we are struggling to score points there is always the chance that you can end up on the losing side. You can't always win the close ones.

A win is a win. Could be by 1 point or 100. The more important stat is the record.