Report: Linehan is out if Rams lose to Bills

Max997

Arizona's no trap game -- in fact, given Jax's o-line woes, the Cards should easily be the best team Buffalo plays before the bye.

Back on topic: Linehan faces fourth-and-long

I agree with that. Arizona is still living off the reputation of being a weak team.. They are not. They have a good D and can score in bunches. It should be a good test on where we are as a team.

Report: Linehan is out if Rams lose to Bills

Marc Bulger - QB - STL - Sep. 27 - 6:28 p.m. ET

SI's Peter King is reporting that coach Scott Linehan is expected to be given his "walking papers" if the Rams lose to the Bills on Sunday.

Linehan has the Rams off to an 0-3 start and has nearly lost the faith of his entire offense. Marc Bulger, Steven Jackson, and Torry Holt have all spoken out, or at least hinted, that they're fed up with their head coach.

Source: Associated Press

i think he's out either way

If this is the case, I'd expect the Rams to pull a game like the Bills did under Hank Bulluck

That's what I think too. If they can't blow this team out I'll be really upset.

I don't think a "blow out" is what the Bills are currently game planning for, ... IMHO ... the team is looking for long sustained time killing drives rather than the explosive play. Of course thats not to say the Rams can't make it a blow out by not scoring, but like last week I think our plan is to peck away at them all game.