TwoBillsDrive and Fearless Leader make the New York Times

JÂy RÛßeÒ

From the humble beginnings, a Democrat and Chronicle spinoff, to the New York Times...quite impressive indeed.

Back ten years ago, when wifey and me were just recently engaged, our friends threw us a party where we had to each put down on paper our likes, dislikes, favorites, etc. One of the questions was "Favorite Website." Of course, my answer was TBD, and the soon-to-be-better half got it right...one of the few questions where we both matched!

TBD remains the favorite in this household to this day. Thanks Scott and all who serve Bills Nation. :lol:

Fair enough. It won't be a home game.

But, let's not forget that NFL teams have been playing the occasional game outside of the US for a few years now. Somebody loses a home game for those events. At least, this time, the Bills make a s#it load of needed cash, and get to implement an element of THEIR marketing strategy, and not simply the NFL's.

I just hope the fans in attendance that day acquit themselves well and don't just sit on their hands. After all, they're representing us...I think.

I just hope the fans in attendance that day acquit themselves well and don't just sit on their hands. After all, they're representing us...I think.

Ideally, I suppose, the fans will make it a home game for the Bills...but also be unsatisfied with the atmosphere when compared to the Ralph. I'd like for the Canadians who haven't been to a Bills game to like it enough to go to the Ralph for a game or two, and then experience the difference.

The one thing from the article that I got is something I have known for years and years, and I'm thrilled that it has finally been shown the light of day, that Scott Sarama is a card-carrying member of the liberal media.

Trust me, if they did their background check on me they would have been horrified enough to never make contact. :lol: